Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Past Happenings Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Past Happenings Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Past Happenings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Past Happenings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Past Happenings Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Past Happenings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Past Happenings Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Past Happenings Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Past Happenings I_vote_lcapPast Happenings I_voting_barPast Happenings I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Past Happenings I_vote_lcapPast Happenings I_voting_barPast Happenings I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Past Happenings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive
Name: Liliane Atwood Aschuill
Love?: Single

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Lilli's Past
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:12 pm

(A Year and a half from the presant)

Arianna Terris as she was known by humans road on her horse to visit her firend Lilli, she for the first time in a while had something to feel good about... she had just been approved to open an Apothecary Store of her very own.. and she wanted to tell her firend.. of course any reason to go and talk with Lilli.. She was also curious how her firend was feeling, it seemed the amount of time her firend was with child it seemed difficult for her.. She only hoped her firend was feeling better today...

She nimbly jumped off her horse walked up to the door.. She smoothed out her apperence.. Lils house was so fancey looking.. well to her anyway.. she didn't want to walk in the house looking like a roughen... despite the fact she carried a sword on he back...

Once she was Satisfied she looked presentable she knocked on the door..

"Lilli? It is Ari!" she called as she waited for someone to anwer the door.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Lilli sat by her window, enjoying the warm sun that shone through. in her lap lay her enbroidery, the beginnings of a lilly flower on the corner of a small blanket. She was greatful to to finally have some peice and quiet, the house had been busy this moring with Martin's departure for his knightly duty at the castle. It did not help that the last 5 months were not as pleasent as one would expect when being withchild. The canstant nausia and a few little pains here and there were not making Lilli's time awaiting her first born very enjoyable. Still, it did not matter to Lilli, as long as a health child came of it she would endue any kind of hell nessisary.

Lilli placed a hand lightly on her lightly swollen belly. the last few day's she had an overwhelming felling that something was amiss. She had not felt the child movie or kick at all since two days ago. At first she chalked it up to just a mellow baby, but even between moments of quiet, there was always a little kick here or there. It was already early afternoon and still nothing.

Her thought were interupted by the echo of a knock at the door. She waited for one of the servent's to asnwer where she could make out a friendly voice. With a smile she rose cafully and made her way to the entrence as quckly as she could in her condition. Withought even waitng for the doorman, she threw open the door and smiled brightly at her friend.

"Ari! What a welcome surprise!" She said as she greeted her friend with loving hug.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Ari happily hugged her firend back, " Thank you, oh Lill I just had to come and tell you" she said beaming.

"I just got done speaking with the owner of that abandond little building and the magister... I am now legal allowed to open a shop here. Apparently the town really needs an Appothicary, and they are letting me" she said ecitment in her voice.

"And besides that I wanted to come over and visit you, how are you feeling and all that?" she said patting her hand lightly on her firends shoulder. She was slightly worried about her firend, but she didn't let it show on her face. It was just she didn't like seeing Lilli be ill all the time now that she was with child.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:57 pm

Lilli smiled ever wider. "Oh Ari that's wonderful! I just know you'll be a wonderfull assest to the town."

Lilli's smile faded a bit as Ari asked her how she was feeling. She wondered just how truthful she should be to her friend. She did not want to give the illusion that everything was fince, but she did not want to worry her either with news that she was feeling as well as she should be.

"I am well, I suppose. I still feel sick most of the time, but mother tells me that it's quite normal." she placed a lover hand upon her belly gain, though to her, it was more of a worrisome feel for any movement. "The little dear has been quite sleepy the last few days." She said, and linked her arm with Ari's. "Care to join me in the garden? I have been cooped up all day. I need some fresh air and to see some color before I go mad."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Ari smiled, "Thanks.." she said with a bit of a blush on her cheeks.. she was still getting used to complements such as that.

She looked at her firend in sympathy, it must have been awful feeling like that all the time.. she wished she could give Lilli something for it... but normal nausea and nausea created by being with Child were different things... any remedy she gave Lilli either wouldn't work or would harm the child..

"I wish the was something I could do to help.." she said.

She was about to ask what she meant by the child being sleepy lastly, but was caught off when Lilli all but pulled her towards the garden.

"Sure Lil that sounds lovely.. and can't have you going mad no can we...?" She said with a light and amused chuckle. "We already have Stephen, he has enough madness for us all" she said with a giggle. She had nothing really against the man.. he was just very ecentric ... to put it mildly.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Lilli smirked at Ari's accurate assesment of the resident mortician. "You are quite right about that, my friend. Though there's just something about him that....oh I don't know, he gives me the creeps to be honest. Maybe it's just the fact that he spends his time among the dead. I know I would be a bit mad if I had no one but corpeses to talk too all day." She added with a giggle, though just thinking about the man gave her chills...and not the good kind.

She walked slowly with Ari among the flowers, enjoying their pleasent scents and coors. She alwas felt better when she came out here. No matter how rotten she was feeling, they always seemsed to brighten her day.

Lilli heaved a sigh, both out of slight contentment as well as concern. "These next few days will be a little lonely for me here. Martin has been called to the palace for duty. It is unsure when he will return again. I am hoping it will not be too long." She said simply.

Lilly stopped walking for moment, an uncomfrotable look upon her face as both hands went to her belly. A sudden wave of pressure came out of no where and she had to take a moment to breathe. Must be the baby streaching out....poor little thing is so cramped in there, she thought.

"Forgive me Ari, but I think I need to sit for a moment." She said and carfully headed for the little bench in the middle of the garden.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Ari walked long side her friend, enjoying the feel of the sunlight and her firends company.
"I will come and visit everyday, Of course I know I am not Martin, but I will do my best to be lonelyness away" she said with a laugh.

Truthfully she didn't want to be lonely either... have no one to really be with.

" I am sure Martin will be back before you know it Lil..." she said wishing her firend not to be sad.

When Lilli stopped with a seeming pained expression on her face and the fact both her hands were at her stomach she instantly became very concered, and nodded in agreement that she should sit for a moment.

"Are you alright?" she asked following her firend to the bench, her heart starting to beat slightly faster out of fear that she was not...
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:50 pm

WARNING: Posts from here on out may be graphic!

Lilli breathed for a moment and smiles up at her friend. "Yes, I think so, just a bit out of breath is all. "she said as she sat down. However, the pressure did not seem to be letting up. "It's strange Ari, I have months to go yet though I feel as though I carry a sack of bricks upon my middle." she chuckled slightly. After a moment the feeling faded and Lilly sighed a breath of relief.

"Yes, I suppose you are right. Martin is never gone much longer than three weeks at a time. Although sometimes I wonder if-"

Lilli was abruptly cut off by the sidden stabbing pain cutting through her lower half. Her hand flew to her belly as she doubled over. Panic over took her as she gripped one of Ari's hand's for support. She clenshed her eyes shut as prayed the pain would stop, and that it did not mean what she feard.

"Oh Ari! It hurts!!" was all she could muster to speak, the sharpness of the feeling wracking through her very core. "Pl...please...help me inside..." she managed. She tried to stand but her legs would not obey her mind's commands. Her entire body felt as though it weighed as much as a house and she reached down under her middle to support herself. As soon as she did, he pace paled at the warm wetness she felt in her hands. In her heart, she knew what it was, yet was too afraid o see for herself. Slowly she lifted her shaking hand in front of her and felt faint the moment her eyes saw the bright red blood covering her hand. "No...." She could not hold back the sobs that soon burst from her as she held onto Ari.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Ari still looked at Lilli in worry, not sure weather Lilli her self was certain of the fact she was fine or not. When Lilli seemed to start to feel better, she relaxed a little... yet still kept an eye on her friend.

"If you are sure, Lill.. don't scare my like that" she said as she put her hand on Lilli's back.

Then the very mement Lilli seemed be in pain agian, Ari was at her side and holding her.." Lilli!" her worry mounting 10 fold it was before..

"Hold on... I.. I got you"

She looked around hoping someone was near... "Please, someone help! Lilli needs a doctor! Quickly!" she yelled trying to think of something that may help her firend.. and fustratingly came up with nothing..

At Lilli studdered request to get her inside, she didn't hesitate and picked her firend up into her arms. At the blood Ari's eyes widened..

"Oh Gods..." she said out in a breath.. she said quickening her pace to the house and holding Lilli closer to her as she sobbed.

"Hold on Lilli!" she called. "Someone help!" Tears entering her own eyes as they entered the house again.

"Oh Lilli" She said looking down at her firend, "what do I do?" she asked trying to keep her fear out of her face.. for her firends sake.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Lilli felt as though her very live was draining from her body though the blood that came forth. Shaking from the pain as well as terror, Lilli could do nothing but cry. "Please!....do let me lose my baby!" was all she could say, all she could think. The fact that should could die as well from blood loss also caused her to panic. She held Ari tight as she brought her into the house shouting for help.

James nearly lept from his desk at the sound of the panicked shouts. Racing down the stone halls of the manor he hearnly dropped to his neens as the sight once he came to the main entrence. There his daughter was, pale and bleeding from her womb, helt up only by the dtrangth of her young peasent friend. He knew Arianna well, and was glad Lilli and here were close, for now, she will need her more than ever.

"By the Gods! Liliane!" he shoulted as he raced to take her into his arms. He could not let himself falter now, his laughter's life as well as her unborn child was at stake. Withought a nother word she raced his distraght daughter and her bewildered friend to the wash room. He then turned to Ari.

"Quickly my girl, fetch whatever cloth you can find, I'll send for a doctor unless you think you are skilled enough to help her." His voice was calm, yet pleadeing; he did not want to lose his last living child.

He shoulted for one of the servents to come and within moments a confused and bewildered man appeared.

"Send out a rider to the castle! Fetch Sir Aschuill! Tell him to make haste! His wife's life is at stake!" The sevent nodded and raced out of the mannor to the Stables.

There a young man, no more than 16 was tending the horses.
"You! Ride to the castle immediatly! Fetch Master Aschuill! Lady Lilli is dying! GO!!"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Ari bit her lip, wishing she knew what to do to stop the loss of the baby. but she fears were it was already to late for the baby... there nothing she could do for it..

"Lilli.."

She sighed in almost relief when Lilli lilli's father came to her aid, perhaps he knew what to do.. at least she desperatly hoped..

When asked to get cloth, she nodded was just about to zip to the nearest closet, however when asked in that pleading voice if she could use her talents to help Lilli she shook her head.

"I may be able to help Lilli, but the child is beyond my talent.. if there is any hope for it.. Get a doctor. I will do what I can until he gets here" she as she went to grab all the sheets and lynnin she could find as quickly as she could. She brought them back to Lilli and her father.

"Here they are.." She hurriedly as she rose once again to fetch a bassin of hot water.

She held Lilli's hand "Stay with me Lilli okay? I'll do my best for you"

_

The young boy took off on the nearest horse to him and road him the castle as fast as the horse could run..

"Sir Aschuill!!! Sir Aschuill!?" he called upon nearing the castle grounds hoping he was not to late...

"I bring grave news form the manor! Lady Lilli is in grave health!..."
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:21 pm

James quickly took the cloths from Ari and nearly threw them upon the floor, gently placing Lilli, now bleeding quite heavily, upon them. Removing his jacket, he knelt beside her and tried the best he could to stop the bleedng by placing a bunched up cloth at the source. He motined for Ari to take his place.

"Come, stay with her, I will meet Martin when he comes." He quikly glanced and Lilli one last time, his heart full of sorrow, before speaking lowly as so Lilli could not hear. "I'm afraid there is no hope for the child, there is too much blood. Please do what you can for my daughter..." he trailed off before racing out of the washroom to the front entrence. Lilli's mother, hearing the commotion entered the room and nearly screamed at the sight of her daughter. Without a word she joined Ari and sat at Lilli's side, desperatly trying to console her daughter.

Lilli could hardly comprehend the scene she was living. She hardly noticed Maryanne appear beside her, though her hand saught her mothers out of instinct. The emense pain that rippled through her entire body made her wish she would just hurry up and die if that is what fate had in store for her. Her face had paled to a pastey white and and her body was covered in a sheen of sweat.

"Ari..."she whispered through heavey breaths, "I think....I think it's coming....oh Gods don't let it die!" As though her body took over compleatly, she felt the intense need to expel the contents of her womb. Lilli faught the feeling with all the strength she had, hoping that if she could just keep the little one in for just a little longer...even a few moments, it would have a chance. She refused to believe it was in vain. Yet, her body ignored her demands and she could feel herself contract and push, causing more blood to flow. Squeezing Ari's hand she tried despratly to keep her body from pushing out the baby, begging Ari not to let it pass. But all was lost, with only a few moments of Lilli's pushing, the tiny body emerged, and it did not take much to tell that it was too late. Lilli willed herself not to look, she could not bear it. Evey feeling of joy she had ever felt was now gone, flown away along with the life of her unborn. Collapsing in Ari's arms, she fell into agonizing sobs.

Martin had hardly been at the palace for half a day before the sound of his name being urgently called sent him running. He knew imediatly the young man from the Manor and his heart sank with dread knowing that something must be terribly wrong with his Lilli if he was being sent for.

"What has happened??" he demanded, hardly letting the boy finish. As the boy explained, Martin wasted no time getting to his horse and racing as fast as he could back home.

---

Martin Finally reached the Manor only to be greeted by Lilli's father, James, and in a moment's time they both rushed to the washroom. Martin stared in horror as his young wife lay upon the stone floor, bright red blood covering her inner leggs through her dress. His eyes flew to Ari in silent pleading, searching for the answer to the inevitble question: Was it too late for the both of them?
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:39 am

For Ari, it was almost to much for her to see her friend in such agony and begging her to save her baby.. that she so desperately wanted, yet she knew she could not. This was nature taking its mercyless hand... there was nothing they could do but let it happen...

"Oh Lilli" she said through her tears... and holding her firends hand..

She put all the blankets and towels around Lilli as she could, and wrapped one up and put it under her head..
She hated that she was powerless to help the child, through tears she wrapped the stilborn tiny baby in a blanket, keeping it out of Lilli sight.. she didn't need to see.. the child was tiny.. not even half way through it's growth in the womb...

Giving a quick prayer, she prayed to what ever deity would listen that the childs spirit was taken to a warm and safe place...

Then she was back at Lilli's side, "I am Sorry... Lill" she whispered as she placed her hand to Lilli's abdomen. She Gently rubbed the area... hoping to encourage the body to stop the bleeding it's self.. now that the child was gone from her body the blood should stop.. Though she did have something that could help Lilli cope with the Blood loss.. Staying as close to Lilli as possible Ari took out several herbs out of her shoulder bag mixed them in a bowl and added water..

She bit her lip... Lilli may be to distraught to keep the medicien down... but she had to try.. So she brought the bowl up to her firends lips...

"Please..Lill, try to drink it.. I beg you... it will help.. with the blood loss..." she said pitifully through her own tears, feeling like she should have been able to do more...

When Martin and James entered the room and sent horrorfiied pleading glances at her, Ari wrapped another blanket around Lilli and wipped a damp cloth on her pale face.. So far.. she believe, had both mother and child were destinied to die.. both probably would have by now..

"I think she is going to pull through..." Ari finally said not taking her eyes off her firend, gently holding her hand...

If only she could feel happier about it... the moment she did she remembered to lost baby.. and how devisiating it was to her firend...

Lilli had a difficult time a head of her... and that pained her the most.. for her firend didn't deserve this sorrow...
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Lilli could hardly breathe, the pain had made her chest tight and her body was weak from the fight to save her child. She lay upon the floor, too sore move expect to sob for her loss, as her body rested and slowly stopped the bleeding. Lilli had hardly any comprehntion of the words Ari said to her, but she let herself drink the liquid that she offered.

So many questions filled her swirling mind. Why had this happend? What did she do wrong? What could she have done to save her child? Did this mean she was incapable of carrying children? She could almost hear the pitiful condolences of others, insisting that they could always try for more children. She was young and she had many years to beare more, this was just an unfortunate setback. She felt the fire of anger rising as she absorbed all that had just transpired. How could fate let this happen? But Lilli was too exhausted from the loss of blood and pain. It was not long before she subcommed to fatigue and passed out in Ari's arms.

----

Martin nearly collapsed at his wife's side. The sight of her covered in blood and so close to death made his own skin pale, though he would not let the others see him as distraught. He was greatfull that she would live, but he knew what this ordeal would do to her. She was so emotionaly fragile, especially since the death of her brother those many years ago. He knew he had to remain steasfast for her sake. But the loss of their chld wighed hevily on him. He knew how musch it had ment to Lilli that they were expecting. He too was overcome with the joy's of impending fatherhood. This miscarriage hit his heart just as hard as his wife's, though he knew he could never fully undestand the level of loss she felt, for it was her body that rejected the child.

He gently picked his unconcious wife up and cradeled her in his arms, determined not to let the tears flow so openly. He loved her so, and to see her in such a dreadfull condition made his heart ache even more.

"Thank you for keeping her alive Ari...I know you did all that was in your ability to save them both. Please, go and rest youself now. She is safe...thanks to you..." he was able to choke out before he had to stop himself from losing all control of his sorrow. He gave Ari's hand a tight squeese, beyond gratful that at least Lilli had her most trusted friend to aid her, though he wished with all his might that he could have been at her side from the beginning...he should have been there.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:05 am

Ari shallowed hard, as she looked at Lilli who was now in the arms of Martin.. Who no doubt was quite heartbroken about what happened... she nodded silently to him, but her hands clenched tightly, hearing Lilli's screams in her mind ..
"Please!....do let me lose my baby!"

"Ari... I think....I think it's coming....oh Gods don't let it die!"

Tears streamed down her face.. her best firend had begged her to save the child, her chid.. and she couldn't! She failed... she failed so drasticly.

"S.. She should be put to bed... She needs rest" she muttered quietly, her eyes drifted to a small bundle off to the side.. and for a moment she almost thought she would be sick from the surge of guilt that hit her again...

What was to be done with the poor thing...?

She quickly turned her gaze away, not wanting to draw Martins Attention to it... it was hardly a sight she would think he would want to see right now... or even ever.

"I am so... sorry I couldn't have been more help, it just happened so quick..." she mutter as the flash of Lilli first doubling over in pain went through her mind...

"Oh Ari! It hurts!!"

She winced at the memory, and another tear rolled down her face....

She wanted to go and cry some where, and Talk to her father... but at the same time her protective sense kept her at Lilli's side.... yet Martin was here... so she was no longer needed. So she compromised she got to her feet and shakily went out side the room, she went to the nearest wall and slid down it.. She cried silently and hit her fist on the stone wall of the manor...

Her hands burised, however it was hard to tell, her hands were covered in Lilli's blood.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Past Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Past Happenings   Past Happenings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Past Happenings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: The Out Skirts :: Atwood Manor-
Jump to: