Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Forest Near Carpatus
    Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
    Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
    Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
    Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
    Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
    Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
    Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
    Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
    Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
    Queen Cassandra
    Legend's Trailer I_vote_lcapLegend's Trailer I_voting_barLegend's Trailer I_vote_rcap 
    DQ Genevieve
    Legend's Trailer I_vote_lcapLegend's Trailer I_voting_barLegend's Trailer I_vote_rcap 
    King Oberon
    Princess Desdemona
    LadyLilliAschuill
    Elektra
    Rozen_Maiden
    Illyria_wants_foooood!
    Albel Nox
    Kirlan
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Legend's Trailer

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    LadyLilliAschuill
    Commoner
    Commoner
    LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive
    Name: Liliane Atwood Aschuill
    Love?: Single

Legend's Trailer Empty
    PostSubject: Legend's Trailer   Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:33 am

Hello everyone! I had an idea recently come to me and I've decided to make a trailer vid for Legend's using clips. It's basically an experimental vid but I thought it would be a great way to learn how to use Movie Maker for furtre video making. So here's my plan and you are wall welcome to participate!

So far, the list of characters to be featured are:

Oberon
    Cassie
    Cara & Liam
    Desdemona
    Will
    Genevive
    Elchanen
    Iago
    Elektra
    Jahan
    Stephen
    Lilli
    Rowan
    Ari
    Yorick
    Theseus
    Lani
    Xanthus
    Ichabod

If there are other’s you want featured let me know, though keep in mind the length of the video. Also keep in mind that I may not be able to find decent clips of each character. However, if you have any specific clips you want used let me know! I’d be more than happy to incorporate them if I can. I can also combine characters too if you prefer, which might help with video length. I'd like to try and get at least 3-4 few second clips for each character but may cut it down to 2-3 depending on if I can find good clips.
    Also, if you have any idea’s for the music for the vid, feel free to suggest it.

As of now, the running for music are:

Requiem for a Dream
    Lord of the Rings
    First Knight
    Theme from the movie Legend (with Tom Cruise if anyone’s see it, if not, watch it! It’s awesome!)
    Theme from Last of the Mohicans
    Theme from Gladiator

(also some of these I have to refresh my memory of what they sound like since I kind made the list sitting in class XD). When all suggestions are in, we can take a vote on the music.

I would like to mention that this will take a lot of time and will probably not be finished any time soon as finals are at the end of this month and unfortunately, I must prepare for them. But I will keep you guys updated!
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...
    Queen Cassandra
    The Royal Queen
    The Royal Queen
    Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
    Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
    Love?: Married

Legend's Trailer Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Legend's Trailer   Legend's Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Awesome Angie ^_^

You seem to have a Good list of characters, I am alright with that ones you got of mine =)

Any music is fine with me, though I warn against using Lord of the rings music. Nothing against it. lol i love lord of the rings music however big risk of it being taken down for copyright. Happened to my vid *sniff*

Any way Can't wait to see it =)
    Back to top Go down
    https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net

Legend's Trailer
    Page 1 of 1