Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
The Middle of the Forest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
The Middle of the Forest Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
The Middle of the Forest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
The Middle of the Forest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
The Middle of the Forest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
The Middle of the Forest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
The Middle of the Forest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
The Middle of the Forest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
The Middle of the Forest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
The Middle of the Forest I_vote_lcapThe Middle of the Forest I_voting_barThe Middle of the Forest I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
The Middle of the Forest I_vote_lcapThe Middle of the Forest I_voting_barThe Middle of the Forest I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

The Middle of the Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirlan
Commoner
Commoner
Kirlan

Personal Archive
Name: Kirlan Rangor
Love?: Not Looking for love

The Middle of the Forest Empty
PostSubject: The Middle of the Forest   The Middle of the Forest Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Kirlan crouched down, unmoving. He knew that any movement would scare the deer away. He was hunting it for his evening meal. He hadn't eaten all day. He watched as the deer moved to drink from the small pond nearby. He knew he had his chance. He raised the bow, and fired. He shot the deer right in the heart. It fell within seconds. He quietly walked to it, staying in the shadows, lest there be someone watching, he would be invisible. He picked it up, slung it around his shoulders, and, still in the shadows, he moved back to his campsite.

At the camp, he had finished skinning and cleaning the deer. He took the meat he wanted, and cooked it over the fire. The rest I'll take to a market and sell. I could use the gold. When he finished eating, he slept for a few more hours, before he set out on his journey.
Back to top Go down

The Middle of the Forest
Page 1 of 1