Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day I_vote_lcapA Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day I_voting_barA Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day I_vote_lcapA Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day I_voting_barA Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Empty
PostSubject: A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day   A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Princess Cara was having a odd morning..no odd was not a right word. She had been woken up by her nanny that morning, usually the princess was up hours before her caretakers just to drive them batty by climbing the walls and trees to see the Sun rise.

This morning however was different, she was awoken with a her head hurting terribly and still feeling very tired. She had almost fallen asleep where she sat in court that morning, her mother had even stopped to ask her if she was feeling alright after the court ended. She told her mother she was merely tired and would go to bed early that evening. During breakfast that morning she hardly felt like eating much, nothing tasted right and she felt even worse almost to the point she has to excuse herself because she thought she might be sick though she managed to keep what little food had down after getting some fresh air. Then she was sent off to her lessons for the day though all of them dragged on it slow blurr.. she couldn't focus on anything but the pounding in her head and the amount of hours left before she could back to bed. She would have told her tutor she didn't feel well and perhaps turning in early.. however it wasn't that simple and they all know it. Her simply saying she had a sore throat would get the royal family in a up roar with Doctors and medicines... she didn't like it. Especially with news of a plague going throughout the city...

So she suffered through her tedious lessons until sometime in the afternoon when she was reminded she had a sword lesson with her father. As much as she loved those lessons she wasn't sure she could do it , if she didn't attend her father would surely wonder why. If she did attend... she wasn't sure what she would do.
Cara sighed and took a long slow drink of her goblet of water, hoping she would find some energy and her father wouldn't worry over it. Slowly Cara ventured out to the sparing area where she assumed her father would be waiting..
That day was a bizarre day for the young Princess indeed, and she couldn't wait for it to end.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III

PostSubject: Re: A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day   A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 am

Oberon stood amidst a marked section of the training grounds meant for two people to spar in. He was alone. Or, rather, as alone as any king was allowed to be for guards secured the perimeter of the area he occupied. By now many of them knew he was expecting the young Princess Cara, whom after her scholarly lessons was treated to a more active teaching in the art of swordsmanship. Several did not find it fitting for a woman, much less a little girl, to be learning such things, General Beatrix being an exception. Not that any of them dared share this opinion with their King...

He practiced against a visualized foe while he waited for his daughter to arrive. It made Oberon feel more at ease to be doing something at least. The king felt himself and his family lucky to not have acquired the plague insofar as he was aware, after hearing news that the capitol was being fiercely gripped by it. He had his best physicians and sorcerers on the task of finding a cure but that was all he could do. It was maddening to accept this fact. Although he could not deny that there were people daily that suffered in some form or another, Oberon cared deeply for his people. All this talk of plagues was a bad omen - he could feel it.

For a time the number of which he had lost count, Oberon glanced to the archway in silent inquiry. Cara still wasn't there. Sometimes she would wait in silence until he acknowledged her. It worried the King that she hadn't yet arrived. Then again, he did recall that his daughter had nearly fallen asleep in court this morning - via Cassandra he had learned that Cara was merely tired. But that didn't seem normal for his highly-active daughter. Word also reached him that the princess had not eaten much of her meals either.

Oberon was about ready to summon a guard from his post to send a small company to search palace, grounds, and particularly the trees for Cara when he noticed what appeared to be a princess-shaped shadow. Cara's approach to the sparring grounds was decidedly slowed, but at least the king could rest assured that she seemed fine. A silent sigh of relief left the monarch, and with a smile once more on his face he walked over to greet his daughter and select a more appropriate sword for their lessons. "Feeling better?" Oberon asked the girl, his tone bright yet concerned.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna

PostSubject: Re: A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day   A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm

As Cara approched the area and spotted her father waiting for her she tried her best to act normal. if she could make it though the next hour she would be home free to return to bed, and perhaps sleep this off. Yet that was the hard part.. making it though this hour without making her father suspious.

Her mouth parted slightly when he asked if she was feeling better, well this made things harder.. he was already suspious.. She supposed she shouldn't have been surprised with how difficult her morning had been and that her Mother has asked her after court as well.
But nonetheless she nodded her head in an affirmitive.

"Yes Father, suppose I didn't sleep well last night" she said giving an excuse that would hopfully help hold off suspison of an illness. Though the Princess did indeed look tired, her eyes were bagged and a little puffy from rubbing them. And her face lacked it usual colour and excited light.

"Sorry if I am late" she giving her best sheepish look as she picked out her sword for the lesson. It even felt heavey.. Cara nearly sighed in exsasperation.. woundering exactly what was wrong with her.

__

Queen Cassandra came in through one of the side entrances, she normally didn't watch the practice as she usually dealt with the Prince and Princess tutors after lessons were over. However after hearing Cara had not looked well in her lessons she wanted to see how her lesson with Oberon went. She knew as well as everyone knew the princess loved these Lessons. After they were done she wished to talk with her daughter and husband after..

Two guards looked startled and bowed when the queen walked past them.

"Your highness!" they muttered.

Cassandra waved a hand, " As you were, I am here to watch until they are done" she said moving behind the fence to watch. Her right arm was still in a sling from the war battle earlier when she sustained a hit to her shoulder from an arrow. She was recovering and the Healers said it was mending nicely.

She was worried for her daughter, after hearing from her tutors she was sleepy in class and that she has been acting very strange for the day she wanted to come and see for her self. News of the plauge disturied her greatly... and only made her worry for Cara more profound.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day   A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: The Royal Castle :: The Royal Gardens-
Jump to: