Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Captured Behind Enemy Lines I_vote_lcapCaptured Behind Enemy Lines I_voting_barCaptured Behind Enemy Lines I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Captured Behind Enemy Lines I_vote_lcapCaptured Behind Enemy Lines I_voting_barCaptured Behind Enemy Lines I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Captured Behind Enemy Lines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

Captured Behind Enemy Lines Empty
PostSubject: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Desdemona woke with her head feeling like a horse decided to dance on it. She opened her eyes reluctantly, but sat up quickly as she realised what had happened.
Where was she? She looked around. There was no doubt about it, it was a make-shift holding cell. Her eyes rounded the area looking for a means of escape, of course, the wooden bars wouldn't budge.

That's when she realised she wasn't alone. Laying in the corner of the holding place was a man, seemingly unconscious. She didn't have to near him to identify him, she had memorised his form long ago, it was Will.

Her instincts changed from trying to escape to seeing if he was okay. Her mind was a little foggy but the last thing she remembered was a group of enemy soldiers rounding them being highly out numbered but fighting like mad, then darkness.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Will could almost hear the sounds of the battle still playing through his mind, there had been so many of them.. he couldn't fight off them all. Then Dark.. and everything was all muddy.

That muddy feeling became even more prononced as he start to come to, though his head felt like he was spinning. Not quite known to him he had a fair sized gash on his head, given to him at the cature.

He opened his eyes and noted a figure or two above him.. or was there 3? he couldn't tell as everything was swimming..

"What?" he muttered looking confused... he must have been seening things.. there looked like there were 4.. or 3 Des's stareing at him... He was seeing things.. deffinately. Either that or he was Dead.

The pain that came when he tried to sit up solved that problem... felt like he'd been trampled.. he was most certainly not Dead.

"Where?" he asked quietly though he seemed to be asking himself rather then the swimming imaginigns of his mind.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Desdemona released a breath she didn't know she was holding at the sound of Will's voice. That didn't mean he was fine, but the sound of his voice just comforted her - as confused and foggy as it was.

There was a horrible gash on his head. Without a moment's thought, she held her hand against the wound and let the magic flow through her to the cut closing it, healing it. It would have been a not unpleasant cooling sensation, or so she's been told.

When she lifted her hand, the wound was gone, only smooth unmarked skin. Desdemona held her head. She shouldn't have done that so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:48 pm

Will blinked as a cooling feeling came passed his forehead, after a moment his head started to clear and the formerly swimming forms of 4 figures turned into one solid figure. He was able to sit up a little without his head feeling like it would roll away.

The figure in front of him looked to be dressed as a male, and still not really in a clear state of mind thought he was a fellow..abite a young one.. possible only 16 years if that. though he couldn't shake the feeling he looked very familiar..

"Ah, are you alright? Who.. who are you?" he asked suddenly feeling he was still missing something very important.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Desdemona had settled against the wooden cage to steady her head. It was throbbing worse since she had healed Will. Unfortunately, her miraculous gifts came with certain limitations, such as wearing her down.

She waited until the throbbing became an ache before she replied. Well, before she could reply. "Yes - yes I just have a head-ache." Desdemona stuttered in an attempt to keep her voice low, masking her identity. "I'm..." She grasped her head again. The pain suddenly spiked up again, but it soon abated. She held the position slightly longer than she should have to think up a name. "Oliver Fletcher." The name of the son of the Archer who had tutored her came up. She hoped Will wasn't well acquainted with her father's people.

"Are you all right?" She asked genuinely concerned. He could have more injuries. Of course, it also served as a topic-changer.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:02 am

Will sat up blinking rapidly to clear up his blury vision as he tried to focus on his cell mate from the look of it. He tried to remember what had happened before this.. why was he in a cell.. and why with this boy.

He looked in concern for a moment when his cell mate Oliver Fletcher told his name.. yet also seemed to be in some pain.. Sounded more then a head-ache... "Are you sure?.... Oliver?" he asked as he tried to stand up. He noticed he had been completely disarmed and all his heavy armor was gone. Leaving him with his basic chainmail and cloth coverings. His helmet was gone to.. but no.. he thought he lost that long before he got here.

"I am fine... just disoriented" he answered trying to piece together what happened.

He'd been fighting.. many of them.. they'd been ambused.. wait who was they? Who had he been fighting with?

Had it been Oliver? it must have been.. but why did that not feel right? he didn't think he had met a Oliver before this...

He shook his head, it still felt like he was dreaming..

"Do you remember how you got here?" he asked cuatiously.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 am

"Yes..." Then she realised something she should have been doing from the start. "Sir." Will was a knight, and she was just an archer.

Desdemona shook her head thinking back. She couldn't really remember anything. The last thing she remembered was shooting with her bow and arrows furiously and then noticing them surround Will and her dropping everything to run to him... then blackness. Probably not the best tactic, she mused as they ended up captured, but they at least they were alive.

Desdemona felt her hood, satisfied it was still in place, she stood up. Not willing to take changes though, she stood with her back to him. She was confident if Will had studied her face with anything longer than a glance he would recognize her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:38 am

Will sighed and stood up trying to remember what happened before waking up.. they had been surrounded, remembered fighting furiously, yet has been terribly out numbered.. then blackness.. He looked at his archer cellmate, his shadowed frame turned from him he got the distinct feeling it had not been Oliver Fletcher that he had been fighting long side.. no he remembered not wanting to leave his allies side.. to protect..

Who had it been?

"Have you seen anyone else Oliver Fletcher?" he asked standing up.

"I think I was with someone else in the fight.." he said running his hand through his hair,, his memory still blurred as to who it has been.

He absently moved to one of the wooden bars testing his strength, as exoected his didn't being budge..

"... She... could have been taken else where" he murmered.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Desdemona shook her head again. She figured the less she said the better.

They needed to get out of here before the enemy figured out what they were going to do with them. She had heard about prisoners of war. Not exactly a pleasant experience.

"Who could have been taken else where sir?" Desdemona asked helpfully.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Will blinked still very confused, the hit to his head may have been cleared but his mind was still clouded and dizzy.

"I was with someone else before this, we were fighting together, we knew eachother, I remember that now" he said with a sigh.. Good Gaia if only he could think straight. They needed to figure out a way to escape. Yet they didn't even know where they were, nor did he have his sword.

Then a large hooded guard walked in holdinf a crossbow in one hand and a pint of some kind of drink in an other.

"Prisoners awake.." he muttered obviously not all together there, though the tone of his voice could say it was no good.

Will despite having diffculty himself still concidered himself the "commander" of the two of them and tried to block Oliver from view and harm. Though he said nothing to the guard...
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Before Desdemona could answer Will's musings, a guard walked in a she momentarily froze. Before she knew it, Will stood before her and the guard. A sinking feeling was starting to form at the pit of her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am

The guard stopped in front of them and snorted at Will's protective behaviour. "No use in that Boy, you both be dead in a few days.. pending order from King Jahan." he said with a snicker his crossbow at them threatingly and in his drinken state.. he seemed even more dangerous with it.

Will glared at the guardsman but played the better part and remained slient.

"Cat got your tongue knight?" the drunk guard asked sadisticaly as he fired his crossbow.

The arrow sliced passed Wills arm, he hissed and recoiled his arm glaring at the Guard.

"What do you want?" he asked wondering if the next shot would be more Deadly..

"Your names, wanna know who got to baring with" the Guard grinned.

"Sir William" Will replied giving no more no less..

The Guard then turned his gaze to Des, grinning even more.. "And you Archer?" he asked in a way that was off.. as if he knew something he shouldn't. "The truth now eh?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captured Behind Enemy Lines   Captured Behind Enemy Lines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: Mystenia-
Jump to: