Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Southeast Hall I_vote_lcapSoutheast Hall I_voting_barSoutheast Hall I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Southeast Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Southeast Hall 2636048257_51458a425c
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Coming in from the gardens and followed closely by Cassandra, Genevieve kept her steps slow and steady. She did not need deep raspy breaths nor the concern they would bring.
Several servants scooted by, bowing to the queens as they passed. Genevieve nodded to them, wondering briefly where they had come from.
"The weather agrees with you then." she stated softly, running quickly out of conversational topics.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Cassie nodded, "Well the evening anyway, heat and business of the day do not mix well, things are much quieter in the evening" she explained.

"Oh and that remeinds me, Cara is showing incredible promise as a fire elemental, I believe she is starting to grow out my range to teach her. She was asking during her lesson if you wouldn't mind helping her with that a bit?" she asked.

She could think of no other person suited for the job, as a Shadow elemental her mother in-law would be better experince to help her daughter then her.

She had helped her daughter in the area of focus so she would not loose control of her magic to the point she would be a danger to someone. But showing her how to use her powers with precision was beyond her skill.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Despite her desire to not remember, Genevieve's mind showed her her own magical training as Cassandra asked her to train Cara. 'Wicked child... do it but properly and back into the box...' her master had been a kind man, but his older apprentices had been cruel. Her face remained calm despite the surfacing fear and she stopped to turn to her daughter-in-law.
"If she so desires." she agreed. Shadow and fire had more in common than one might think... and it was better that she would teach her than any bumbling fool who desired only to climb a ladder of success.
"What are her current studies in that subject?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Cassie nodded, "Cara will be happy to hear that" said with a small smile as she remembered the hopeful look in her daughters eyes.

"I have taught her a bit of focus, she won't loose control over her powers, but she is lacking in the area of precision to actually use her power effectively" Cassie explained.

"I don't have the skill to teach her what she needs to know.... My powers are not suited to presision such as that.

She said as she walked by her Sisters Rooms she was visiting for a small while.

She nodded to the young guard stationed at the door as they continued in there way.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:58 am

Genevieve nodded, her attention appearing diverted despite the fact she was giving all her mental attention to the queen. Fire elemental... quick was the flame to burn flesh, and therefore dangerous to a young pupil if taught wrongly.
"After dinner each night, she may come to my chambers." Genevieve supplied pausing momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:18 am

Cassie nodded, relieved the Dowager agreed, it didn't escape her the dangers of the fire elemantle, not did she know or trust any other elementles other then Genevieve.

"Thank you, I will tell her in the morning, I tell her now she will not get any sleep she will be so exited" she said with a soft laugh.

"I can see why she has the fire element, she has such energy, she clilmed a tree today, the girl had no fear" she said in amusment, though her daughter's wrecklessness worried her. She fear one day the girl would fall and break her neck, she was still such a small little thing.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:29 am

"Yes, we would want her rested." Genevieve murmured, looking out the window at the moon. The cool breeze disturbed her and she reached out with her staff and gently shut the glass panel.
Cassandra's next words caused her to turn to face the woman.
Climbing trees?! Had Oberon and Cassandra taken leave of their senses? All her being desired to reprimand Cassie, to tell her it was terribly unsafe and she must not allow her precious daughter to do such reckless things.
After all... accidents had robbed her of her first grandson.
"A fool has no fear..." she murmured gently. "Learning by words rather than by pain is best with children."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:52 am

Cassie expexted the reply, heck her ever expected a repirmand, however she was not finished, Cara had been safely taken down from the tree and throughly given a talking to. However is was repeated offence, climing trees and walls was a common thing for the young princess to do.

She titles her head to the side for a small moment, eyeing the dowager Queen and what she must have thought of her.

"Cara has a rather... defiante spirit, today was not the first time she has climed something, nor has it been the first time she has been dissaplined for it." she said softly.

Cara's little adventures were not solely to disobey her parents, oh no.. it was something so innocent today.

"Today it was a baby bird... it had fallen out of the tree, she claimed to have been putting it back." she at the memory. All times before that it had been to help someone or thing. Though secretly she thought her daughter enjoyed the thrill of what she did. Cassie admired her daughter in the respect, she feared many things... hieghts being one of them.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:21 am

Genevieve did not know her granddaughter very well personally... but she received detailed reports from the child's teachers and maids. The defiant spirit both pleased her, knowing that came from her side of the family... strength of character and mind. Her own spirit as a child could have been described as defiant. But she had been broken.

A baby bird... Genevieve could not believe her ears. Yes, that was from Cassandra's side. She could not imagine her son's doing something so... merciful and yet unneeded. Life ended with baby birds as falling leaves. Who paused to pick them up in fall? Who lamented when they withered?

"How darling." she murmured, her voice level. So her granddaughter's life was no more important than that of a baby bird... she would have a few words with the child's maids.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Cassie sighed, yes she was darling and quiet a handful, Cara was quite the spirited young girl, she was however lucky to have come out of her little adventures with just cuts and scrapes, and many torn dresses, but cared little for those.

"She is a kind hearted but dareing girl, I have asked she have be kept a closer eye on but.... she is a smart, and strong willed girl" she said with a thought that the maids were to soft on Cara, yet the thought of having someone yell at her little girl argered her.

"She will behave during her lessons with you though Mother.... she knows that" she assured softly.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:21 pm

Genevieve nodded, still fuming behind her placid mask. The gentle queen had requested what she would again request, only Genevieve knew her words would go farther. After all, she had a reputation for changing nurses who were incompetent. If they valued their jobs, they would watch the young girl a a hawk would a mouse.

"Yes, indeed she shall." Genevieve smiled.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:10 am

Cassie nodded, other then her daughter want to give her premature gray hairs not much else was new, Liam was starting swordplay with his father, and from the look of her daughters face in her art lesson that Polical sicence class that day, she wanted to join them.

She decided to talk to Oberon about that first, she was not sure she would approve her 8 year old grandaughter swordfighting.

"Liam is starting Swordmanship with Oberon now, he is rather proud about that" she said about her 5 year old son.

He was excitable like his sister but like to keep his feet firmly on the ground, like his mother he didn't like hieghts.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:32 am

"Is he now?" Genevieve murmured. She had wondered about Oberon and his son, knowing that the past often changed the manner in which a father might instruct his children. Apparently, the king felt safe to sword play. The first rumours of horse-back riding would not pass the Dowager Queen's ears so quickly though. She still blocked from her mind the awful thought of the young child broken beneath the hooves of the horse.

"I had thought to plan a trip, Cassandra." Genevieve stated suddenly, her clear blue eyes turning from the air to meet the younger woman's. "If the child wishes, I desire Cara's company for it. It seems fitting that she see what she shall some day inherit."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 am

Cassie blinked at the sudden declartion, before a small smile appeared on her face.

"I think Cara would be honored by that Mother, just say when you plan to leave and I shall cancel her lessons for however long you are gone." she said with a nod

What Cara would one day inherate... that could only be Mysteria, the land still ruled by the Dowager Queen.

She seemed to contempate this thought for a bit before timidly voicing, "You are leaving her Mysteria then"

Inside she felt emence pride her daughter could Rule a land without the need to be married, yes she was quiet proud indeed, Cara would make a fine Queen one day with naturaly head strong aditiude. Genevieve had made the right decision in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 am

"That will be fine." She nodded, continuing to walk again. "Either tomorrow or the day after depending on the weather." Genevieve planned aloud. It more so depended on her health, but she was not about to admit that.

"Yes, Oberon has Alrania, Theseus has the estates given to him and Liam will inherit his father's crown. Therefore I view it fitting to pass to Cara what can be hers even through a marriage to another kingdom. She must be of age before hand though." she added as an after thought, pausing to gaze out the window at the vast dark sky.

"Mystenia is a wild land, but with the beauty a wild creature possesses. If not for her people, I would dearly love it." Despite the deep emotion she felt in the statement, her tone inflection was that of one uninterested in the subject matter.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Cassie nodded, she had never been to Mysteria, but from the stories she heard about the mysterious wild land it would suit Cara well.

"I Will be sure to prepare Cara for the long trip" she said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Genevieve's vision faded for a brief moment as her lungs battled to expand. A wheezy frail sounding breath escaped her tightly closed lips and she closed her eyes. Even such a short walk that she had taken with Cassandra had robbed her of all energy and breath. White knuckled, her hand grasped the staff tightly helping support her.

Recovering as quickly as the attack had occurred, Genevieve nodded.
"It may take longer according to the weather..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:21 am

Cassandra had not missed the ill effects the Dowager Queen expressed, concern momnentarily flashed in her eyes before conceling it as she knew the Queen would not want her worry. As since the queen seemed to have recovered she let it drop.

"You mean according to your health" Cassie thought.

"Of course Mother, that is understandable" she said softly. "I hope you and Cara have clear skies on your journey" she said and it meant more ways then one.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:26 am

"Thank you. Although in the later months of the year, it is said that the weather cannot be expected to be anything but wrathful." Since it was hardly the ending of the year, her statement was more so suited for her age than the month.
"I bid you good night and well dreams." she nodded to Cassandra, deciding to continue on and retire to her chambers alone. No doubt enough fuss would come from her ladies maids...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Southeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southeast Hall   Southeast Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southeast Hall
Page 1 of 1