Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMystenia's Highway - Page 5 I_voting_barMystenia's Highway - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 I_vote_lcapMystenia's Highway - Page 5 I_voting_barMystenia's Highway - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Mystenia's Highway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystenia's Highway   Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:28 am

Cara held on tightly, clearly enjoying the veiw.

"Wow..." was all she could say having never been up that high before.

Then she blinked, "we were heading in the wrong direction? hmmm all that walking for nothing" she said as she looked around, "This is amazing, I wish I could learn to do this" she said. Enjoying the wind on her face as they flew aross the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

PostSubject: Re: Mystenia's Highway   Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:05 am

"Fire wings are possible as well, Cara." Genevieve assured her, dropping slightly due to a wisp of cloud. Her back was tingling now from the unfamiliar barbs, and she wondered briefly if they would scar... that that it really mattered. She never showed her back, and there was no longer any reason to keep her soft skin undamaged, as Wodon was dead. A bitter thought entered her mind as she thought of Wodon... bitterness always coupled with grief.

How had she failed him exactly? Of course she knew she was not the most warm of women, but Wodon had never given her any reason to think that she did not show her love for him. Had she failed to love him? or had he simply desired other women, despite her love? The other women she could ignore and pass aside as the sinful privileges of a king; rather it was the lies and the confession as his final words. If he had lied so well to her in life; he should have kept it for but a brief moment longer.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Mystenia's Highway   Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Cara breathed out, "Wow, I hope I can.." she said trying to image what it would be like to have wings of fire, to fly like the Raven, to fly like her grandmother.

She would practice the moment she could when they got home,

She wished she could do it now, being so much like her father she was, but even she knew it was not possible.

"I hope that dragon who attacked us the first time didn't attack father..." she said.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

PostSubject: Re: Mystenia's Highway   Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:03 pm

"Certainly you will, as a child I began to master the craft, although it is not without its troubles and pains." she replied. Cara's next words caught her off guard and they dropped several meters as Genevieve imagined the dragon attacking Alrania's capitol. Blinking, she managed to lift them back into the air just before they crashed into the trees below.

"It...it, your father, the king." she trailed off. "He will be able to defeat such a creature, and if not he then there are others to defend the king. Do not worry about him." But her own heart felt even heavier as they continued on... there had been a reason for the attack, no doubt to take them prisoner or worse. And that to be used directly against her son.

If it was possible, her wings flapped harder and the speed increased. It was imperative to return as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Mystenia's Highway   Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:00 am

Cara looked at her grandmother in confusion "Troubles and pains?" she asked slight bit of fear in her voice, would that mean she would have the same problems?

She tensed slightly when her grandmother dropped a bit and let out a sigh of relief when they rose and her grandmother assured her that her father could take care of it.

"Okay I hope he will be alright" she said quietly, her father it seemed was the only one who understooder her, her mother loved her she her, but her mother was meek and frail, girly. She didn't understand her competely or so she thought.

" Hope the all are....."
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Mystenia's Highway   Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:13 am

Temptation flitted through Genevieve's mind to lift high enough into the noon sky so to silence Cara. The young girl seemed to her conscience come to life and it was beyond frustrating. With ease associated with not showing her emotions, she smiled softly and continued to fly.

"They all will be." And several prayers to the Mystenian gods she had in her childhood respected and yet cursed lifted into the heavens. That they would be well... all of them.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Mystenia's Highway   Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:25 am

Cara decided to remain quiet this time and just held on to he grandmother. She hoped her father wouldn't be mad, she had after all nearly begged him to let her go... wood he blame her for nearly getting them selves killed.

She hoped not.

She sighed almost sadly as they sored over the land. Almost seeing in her minds eyes her mother and fathers disaponted looks.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Mystenia's Highway   Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:52 am

Genevieve heard stomping beneath them, within the trees. They were approaching the border of Alrania, and to her horror, they were not alone. Like ants, in multitudes and deadly, Mystenian troops in their grey and black armour poured through the wood. The small Alranian guard-town, which marked the border of Alrania from Mystenia, with its banners and small company, was their obvious target.

Screams and shouts could already be heard, and smoke rose from the town. Genevieve shifted Cara slightly so the girl would have a harder time seeing the devastation beneath them. The roaring of a third dragon thundered in her ears, and if it was possible she flew faster into the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystenia's Highway   Mystenia's Highway - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystenia's Highway
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: Mystenia-
Jump to: