Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) I_vote_lcapK and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) I_voting_barK and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) I_vote_lcapK and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) I_voting_barK and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Empty
PostSubject: K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread)   K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Queen Cassandra lay in bed one night with her husband, King Oberon. she was tossing and turning in her sleep and muttering, however the only word that may have understandable was, "Cara" amids the mutters.

~Cassies dream~

A fire breathing dragon, Killing the Alranian Guards..
Cara charging at attacking soldiers them with her horse...

Then a dragon.. dropping to bloody crests in the center of the castle...

"You mother and Daughter are dead.... dead... dead"

She saw Oberon clenching the bloodied crests tightly, he kissed them...
then she saw Oberon getting suited for war.

The red eyes of the dragon loomed over her husbands head it seem, menacingly as if marking him for death...

Death...

~End of dream~

Cassie woke up screaming blood murder, there was pure terror in her eyes, she was ghostly white in the face and her skin was covered in a cold sweat.

Putting her hand over her mouth she quickly got up and ran over to stone basin where she emptied the contents of her stomach. She could no longer stand after that, and she fell to her knees, hugging herself as she trembled and sobbed. Saying one word over and over again...

"Cara.. Cara..."
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net

K and Q Chambers (for dream~ will be merged with Main thread)
Page 1 of 1