Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair I_vote_lcapKelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair I_voting_barKelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair I_vote_lcapKelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair I_voting_barKelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III
Love?: Married

Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Empty
PostSubject: Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair   Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:16 am

Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair BanyanTreeinBelum
(Loki’s sleeping space. He curls around the column and listens to the distant sound of the subterranean pool)

Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair Belumcave1
(Hallway leading inbetween the Inner Sanctum, Lair, some of the Treasure Vaults, other cavernous pockets, and the subterranean pool. The soothing sound of splashing and dripping water can be heard most clearly from this passageway.)

View user profile

Kelatholamekirmakanagb’s Lair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend Kingdom Come :: The Kingdom of Alrania :: The Out Skirts :: Yteragm Cave-
Jump to: