Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Forest Near Carpatus
    The Laws of Kingdom Come Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
    The Laws of Kingdom Come Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
    The Laws of Kingdom Come Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
    The Laws of Kingdom Come Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
    The Laws of Kingdom Come Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
    The Laws of Kingdom Come Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
    The Laws of Kingdom Come Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
    The Laws of Kingdom Come Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
    The Laws of Kingdom Come Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
    Queen Cassandra
    The Laws of Kingdom Come I_vote_lcapThe Laws of Kingdom Come I_voting_barThe Laws of Kingdom Come I_vote_rcap 
    DQ Genevieve
    The Laws of Kingdom Come I_vote_lcapThe Laws of Kingdom Come I_voting_barThe Laws of Kingdom Come I_vote_rcap 
    King Oberon
    Princess Desdemona
    LadyLilliAschuill
    Elektra
    Rozen_Maiden
    Illyria_wants_foooood!
    Albel Nox
    Kirlan
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

The Laws of Kingdom Come

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Queen Cassandra
    The Royal Queen
    The Royal Queen
    Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
    Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
    Love?: Married

The Laws of Kingdom Come Empty
    PostSubject: The Laws of Kingdom Come   The Laws of Kingdom Come Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:58 am

Rules:

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character, however.. they must be MINOR characters, as side form your main character, please fill out the side character form to make one. Can only make a side character if main character is aproved.

4. The English you use has to maintain a moderate sense of sophistication. In other words, please refrain from using shortcuts like "btw, u, ur, thnx", etc in role playing.

5. You must only use third person in the Kingdom

6. NO GOD-MODELLING (When one player controls another players actions) unless, given explicit permission by the creator for the character.

7. Cursing is allowed... sort of with constrains. Meaning, do not simply swear because you feel like it, but say it because of the circumstances you are in really needs it. For example, Like, you are face to face with a evil Sorcerer bent of curseing you... you may swear appropratly to the situation. If this right is abused, I will make it a strict no swearing forum.
    Back to top Go down
    https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net

The Laws of Kingdom Come
    Page 1 of 1