Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Lilli's Chambers I_vote_lcapLilli's Chambers I_voting_barLilli's Chambers I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Lilli's Chambers I_vote_lcapLilli's Chambers I_voting_barLilli's Chambers I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Lilli's Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive
Name: Liliane Atwood Aschuill
Love?: Single

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:22 am

Lilli lay in her bed, her vivid blue eyes fixed on the window on the adjacent wall. She watched silently as the light cast it's shadows upon the floor, watching intently as they moved slowly from once end of the room to the the other. Two days had passed since she first heard the dreaded news of her beloved Martin, and she had barely moved from the very spot she lay in when she was first brought to her chamber in utter distress. She had found little peace in what sleep she ws able to get from the sheer exhastion of weeping, nor had she any appetite and refused any offer of food brought to her bedside. Her mind was blank save for the guilt she felt, feeling resposible for his death. Soon she began to blame herself for the deaths of her brother and unborn child as well. Will it end? Who am I to kill next?

Her dear parents were now beginng to fear for her sanity. The only solice they could think to bring to their daughter was perhaps a visit from her dearest friend, Arianna. That morning they had sent one of the sevants to fetch her at her shop, with an emphasis of urgentcy. If she could do nothing for Lilli, the maybe, they feared, all hope is lost for their daughter recovering from her loss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1...
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:32 am

Arianna rode on her horse as fast as she could, the situation must have been dire indeed if Lilli's parents saw fit to ask there servent to send for her. The news of Martin's death upset her greatly for he had been in her small circle of trusted people. But Lilli loved this man.. she could only image how much pain her firend was in.

"Hold on Lilli... I am coming, what I am going to do when I get there I don't know yet, but I am coming" she said as she rode her horse as fast as she was able.

Being 5 mouths pregnant, she had a bit of a stomach, and it was conciderably uncomfortable on the horse, but at the moment she as ignoring it.

Finally she reached the manor and dismonted her horse before making a hurried rush to the front door.

"Mr and Mrs Atwood? It is Arianna, I came as fast as I could when I heard" she said as she knocked loudly on the door a note of breathlessnes in her voice.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:37 pm

Lord Atwood had had barily opened the door wide enough for the poor girl to enter before urgently, although gently, pulling her inside. His voice was filled with a mix of cencern and desperation.

"I implore you, good lady. We have tried our best. She will not eat nor has she slept since the news of Martin came. I fear for her sanity for I truly beive she has gone mad with grief." He began to lead her up the stairs to Lilli's chambers rather hurridly, but soon calmed himself, for the pregnant womand sake. He opened the door slightly and peeked in at his daughter as she lay in her bed, having barily moved an inch since the morning. He slowly shut the door and faced Airanna once more. "You are her most trused friend. I beg of you. Please help my daughter. She will not heed our comforting words. If you cannot reach her, then I fear she is to waste away." His voice began to crack and his eyes glisten as he tried to remain steadfast. "I cannot lose another child..."

Lilli could hear the voices beyond her chamer door, though she hardly paid any heed to them. She could hear her father's voice and could hear the desperation and pain. She'd heard his speak like that before: when her brother died. She remembered him begging the physicians and herbist to find a cure for his strange illness. She remebered how it felt like a knife in her side each time her father's strong voice cracked and his eyes watered. Nothing could be done to heal poor little James and he passes almost a week after he had first fallen ill. She could recall the cries of agony that came from her parents as they wep over his lifeless form and each sob hammered the knife further and further into her own heart. She was certain she was the cause of it before, and now...it was happening again.

Deep in her thoughts, Lilli did not even hear the door creak open nore feel the presance enter the room. A familliar scent floated past her nose and she recognised it immediately. It was the smell of flowers and herbs. For a split moment, Lilli felt the slight tingle of joy. He dearest friend had come.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:37 pm

Arianna looked at Mr, Atwood very worried, Lilli must be bad for her father to be so frightened. "I will do everything I can possibly do, That much I can promise" she said with a nod.

How terrifiing this must be for them, not being able to do anything, but watch.. she wouldn't let that happen she couldn't, Lilli was her best firend only firend in the human world, be damned she was going to loose her so cruely.

With a bow to lord Atwood she tured quietly entered Lilli's room.

"Lilli?" she whispered as she neared her firend and sat at the side of her bed and placed a hand on her back.

"Lilli dear, its me, Ari... I am so sorry Lilli, I should have come sooner had I known, I came as fast as I could... I am so sorry.." she said, tear in her voice but she did her best to keep them form falling.

"Come Lilli, Talk to me... Please" she asked. Having really no clue what to say to her firend this was the best she could think of.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:55 pm

Lilli felt her friend's warm hand and she could not help but have small sense of safety. Slowly her eyes began to fill with cold tears and did nothing to brush them away as they fell one by one onto the soft pillow.

"It is all lost, Ari.." she mustered. "I pray death take me as well, for I can harm none if I am gone. Do not get too close. I fear you will be the next I hold dear to meet their end".
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:24 pm

Arianna couldn't believe what she was hearing, Lilli blamed her self for Martins death? That was ludicuious, what was going through her head? true she knew of the recent deaths in the family but none of them were even remotely Lilli's fault from the way she saw it. Her misscarriage was a accident an act of nature, that was beyond her control. And her brother whom she supposed died of illness. Again not her fault.

"Lilli, don't go saying such things dear, no ones death is by your doing... you hear me? none of it is your fault, not even close. It was out of yours and everyones control Lilli, it was no ones fault. You dieing.... wouldn't solve anything. And if I can tell you everyone of your loved ones would tell you the samething." she said moving her arms to go around her firend.

"Come to me dear... get up, I can't very well hug you when you are laying down now can I?" she said sniffing back tears, it broke her heart to see Lilli in such a state, and to hear her say she wanted death to come to her.

"Lilli you are my best firend here... don't give up... please I beg of you" she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:51 pm

((occ note: No offence is meant to Ari from Lilli, she's thinking irrationaly at the moment))

Lilli listened to her friend's words, but she did not fully believe them. How could she not see? Of course she had everything to do with their deaths. She had hated her brother for the first years of his life and for that, he was taken when they had grown so close. She and Martin had longed for a child and when the chance had come, it too was taken. Now fate had taken what was left of her heart. She had the selfish thought of other chances of children with her Martin and was now being punished with his death. She loved her dear friend, but she knew she could not truly understand.

Lilli slowly sat up and faced her friend. Her eyes, usualy bright and shining with joy, now faded and empty. Her skin had paled slightly and darkness appeared aroud her hollow eyes from the lack of sleep. She allowed Ari to embrace her and she lay her head on her shoulder.

"My dear friend. I know you mean well for me, but you cannot hope to understand my plight. You do not see things for their truth. Fate is punishing me for my errors." she pulled away and looked at Ari once again. A small sort of peacful, yet maddening smile sperad upon her lips, yet her eyes remained emotionless. "You are brave to come so close to me. I know not what sin I will commit to earn your death, but I shall be carefull nonetheless."

((Yep...she's losin' it...))
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:30 pm

Arianna sighed and continued to hold on to her firend, she was worried her self now quiet a bit.

"Lilli..." she tried again but found any words she had on her tougue die, it was obvious her firend wasn't in the right state of mind, so overwhelmed with grief she was.

She sighed agian and rubbed her shoulder, "I am not going anywhere Lilli, nothing could keep me from your side this day"

She didn't say anything after that, she just hoped what ever strength she had in her was given to her firend. She looked up to the heavens, hopeing Martin was seeing this, she prayed he would help his wife out of the hole she had fallen into.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Lilli nodded but her smile faded as a sob broke free from her lips and she fulled her friend close once again.

"Please...do not leave me." she begged. "Stay. I do not wish to be alone. I am so weary, yet I cannot find peace in sleep for I fear the nightmares that will come. Please, stay tonight..." Lilli could feel her body become weaker and she knew the lack of sleep and food has taken it's toll of her, but she had ignore it, mainly in part for the reason she felt she had to punish herself.

But now, she felt her body heavy and weak and she was glad Ari was there to support her, in more than one manner it seems.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:56 pm

Arianna held on to Lilli firmly letting her lean on her.

"It's alright, I won't go anywhere Lilli, I will stay right here. For as long as you want my to.. okay?" she said as she held her sobbing friend.

She looked so tired, Ari thought as she rubbed her firends back, she needed rest and food. Food.. that was up to Lilli but sleep.. She could help with that, at least a restful sleep for a full night without nightmares, she needed it.

"How about I give you something that will help you sleep? I promise no nightmares... and I will be here at your side all night.." she whispered hopeing her firend would take the offer, she was worried about her.

"Please take my offer Lilli, please...?' she pleaded again while gently brushing hair out of her Lilli's face
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:45 am

Lilli raised her face to her friend. Never before had she been so afraid of sleep, afraid of when her dreams would bring, but was so tired...just so tired.

"I accept. Thank you my friend. I pray that your friendship does not cost us both dearly. But for now, I want to forget all of this...if only for a little while"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:08 am

Arianna rubbed her back for a moment longer, "We will get through this.." she said.

"I am going to get you some tea okay, I will be back in a minute, it will help you relax and let you sleep peacifully. Unless you are up to come with me to the kitchen? " she asked hoping she would perhaps her parents will feel better as well to see at least out of her room.

She rose and offered her hand to Lilli anyway ready to assisit her if she indeed wanted to come.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:20 am

Lilli let the warmth of her friend's kindness fill her, but it hardly did anything to ease away the pain. She heasitated but took her hand, though she knew she had to stay.

"I must stay...no strength have I leaft even for such a short walk. But you may leave the door open. I know my parent's will be greatfull." She mustered a small smile, yet her face still remained grim and eyes empty of their previous joy.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:13 am

Arianna smiled sadly, "We will bring you back Lilli, in time this will get better" she whispered standing up she patted her shoulder before going over to the door.

"I will be back soon" with that said she walked out to the hall way leaveing the door opened.

Walking down the hall she took a potch out of her shoulder bag, she would give Lilli a mild amount in her tea, it would relax her and let her sleep peacfully.

She sighed as she pinched the rim of her nose, why did this always have to happen to Lilli, it was no wonder she was reacting like this. It was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Lilli grasped Ari's hand, hardly wanting to let go. Slowly she let her hand slim from her grasp and watched as she dissapered out of the door.

The room fell deathly silent and Lilli curled herself into a ball, bringing her knees to her chest. The fading sun slowly dipped below the window casment, lighting the sky with brilliant shades of pinks and reds and oranges. Lilli let herself stare at the colors. She had always enjoyed watching the sunset, marveling at the beauty of the slowly changing sky. Now, it only ment that another day has died and darkness will now come. Darkness that seems endless and cold.

Laying down once more, she pulled the sheets close, atempting to block out the chill of grief as she waited for Ari's tea.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Arianna sighed as the water in the kettal took it seemed for ever to boil, she looked down hall towards Lilli's room with another sigh, she needed strength they all did, she had heard the murderer of Martin had been a Dragon... She worried for Loki and the results this.

She held on to her Mirror the hung around her neck, as if she drew strength from it.

"Give me strength... to give her strength..." She whispered and was taken out of her thoughts at the whisle of the boiling water. Carefuly she took the kettle off the fire and poured it in to the cup.

She took out a bag of tea leaves mixed with her sleeping herbs and let them soak in the hot water.

She put a pinch of something else, Vitimins.. to help give her at least a little strength as she slept.

She gave a small smile as she blew in it so it wouldn't be to hot, she picked it up and went back to Lilli's bed room.

She sighed again at the sight of her firend bundled up in the the sheets.

"Hey I am back, and I have something for you" she said as she sat at her bed side once again.

She rubbed Lilli arm, "Come on Lilli Dear, this will help you feel better come the morning" she said softly as she offered her hand to help her sit up.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Lilli sat up slowly without a word. Without even looking at her friend she gently tool the cup from Ari's hands and peered inside.

Tea was warm and the aroma was enough to mage her stomach twist, a riminder of its emptyness. Inside caught her reflection in the liquid and barly recognised her own image. She not herself, but a hollow shell, a ghost even. Had this been from anyone else, she would have promptly rejected it, but it was Ari's and she would never do such a thing.

Slowly she took a sip and let the wormth flow into her body. It was sucha forign feel as of late and her body nearly rejected it at once, but Lilli forced it to stay within her. The taste was smoothe and sweet, it was almost too much due to the lack of any taste but that of her own bitter tears.

"Thank you my friend." she whispered. "Had I no friend such as you...I am certian that I would perish before long."

She continued to sip the tea untill she drank it all. It did not take long for the calming effects to spread through her body and Lilli could now feel the tugg of sleep in her eyes. With a sigh she lay back down upon her pillow and with a sigh of relife, shut her eyes. It was not long before the dakness of sleep found her at last.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:14 am

Arianna sighed as she watched her firend fall asleep in a sleep she pray would bring her much needed rest.

She let out a breath and slid down to the floor as she rested her head on the side of Lilli's bed.

"Sweet dreams Lilli" she whispered as she breathed out and looked out the window and watched the moon and stars shine out side.

Tears entered her own eyes now that she was more or less alone for the moment. Sobs, silent but strong corsed through her..
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:59 pm

The darkness seems to go on forever, like a think sea of tar-like ink that stretched beyond her mind's sight. She could just made out some sort of solid ground beneath her feet but she was still not sure which was she stoop, up or down. The silence was think enough that she could nearly hear her own heart beating, or was it hers? What was the dark place? Never had she been here before in sleep, for she had always recalled some for of dream. Had she died? Perhaps Ari had understood her wish for death and mercifully laced her tea with a gentle poison. She could feel nothing and everything at the same time. This was impossible.

"Am I dead?"...she heard her voice ring in the silent darkness.

"No, Liliane, you are not."

Lilli could feel the sensation of herself spinning around to the voice that appeared out of the darkness behind her. Only to be met with nothing. More blackness. No sight nor sound from where the voice had appeared and she strained to see any shape that could have uttered those words.

"Who is there?" she demanded frightenedly.

"Lilli...."

She spun around once more and nearly dropped at what she saw. Martin stood before her. He was clothed in that of a valiant knight in blue, draped with a white. Those had always been his favorite colors, for they reminded him of her eyes, so he would tell her.

"Martin..." she barely made her voice speak. "How....?"

Martin only smiled to see his young wife so dumbfounded at his image, knowing full well of his death.

"It's it alright love, I am here. Do not be afraid" He reached out his arms and Lilli could feel the light sensation of his hands as he pulled her into an embrace" Lilli could not hold back her sobs at the felling of her beloveds arms around her once more. She did not know if her tears were from joy or sadness and she could not keep them from coming. He gently stoked her hair as he held her tight and Lilli let every touch fill her body.

"My love, why do you despair so?" he asked. His voice was like heaven's bells to her.

"I have lost all I have loved. I fear that I am cursed and all I hold dear will perish because of it." She raised her tear streaked face to meet his, blue orbs connecting with emerald green. "I brought death upon my brother because of my selfish jealousy as a child, I could not carry our child long enough to have a chance for life...and you. Because I always knew you would come home to me, you were taken from me."

Martin smiled down at his wife and wiped away the tear with a gentle brush of his thumb.

"No my love. You are not cursed. Things happen for which we have no control, nor do we always understand why. It may seem as you have caused such loss, but it is not of your doing. You must live on, my Lilly Flower,. You have many who care deeply for you. For such a friend is your dear Arianna that she is pained greatly to see you filled with mo much sadness. You must find your way back to the Lilli that stole my heart away. Joyful and kind, she is. I know she is still there." He released her and stepped back, causing Lilli a look of desperation.

"I have something that should bring ease to your heart." He then grabbed the while cloak and slowly pulled it across his chest, letting it disappear into the darkness...which, Lilli had just begun to notice had now begin to lighten. As the cloak fell, a small white bundle appeared in his arms. Lilli covered her mouth with her hand, for though she could not see it's face, knew in her heart that that which he held was an infant.

"Our child is in loving arms. Do not fear, she felt your love and blames not you for her passing."

Lilli felt the sobs rise again, though was shocked to find there were not of sadness, but of joy. She stared intently at the bundle in his arms, though it did not move, she could make out a glimpse of her tiny cheek.

"Your brother also wishes to ease your heart. It was the fever that took his life, not you. Had your places been reversed, he would feel just as much sorrow, for he loved you dearly." Out of the darkness Martin fulled the cloak back over him, the child he once held now disappeared, and took Lilli's hand in his. His eyes peered intently into her own as he spoke.

"My time came honorably. I have fulfilled my oath and have died knight's death. I love you more than I could have expressed in life. Know now that death cannot sway my love for you. You must go on, if you love me. You are young still yet, you have much life to live. Should you find another love, I pray he brings you much happiness and joy as you have brought to me."

"No! I could love no other!"

Martin raised his hand to quell her. "Yes. I know. Every love is different. Though you may find another, I know with all my heart that your love for me was true and deep. Fear not, for you not dishonor my memory." Gently, he placed a hand on her cheek. "Though must leave you now, always know this: I love you Liliane." She could feel his soft lips upon her own, as though a velvet mist, yet she new it was there with every fiber of her being. She felt the warmth spread over her entire body and the pain and despair lifted. Though her heart was still heavy with grief, she knew now the peace in stead of guilt had hold of her conscience. She felt him pull away and she knew it was time.

"Good-bye my love." he said, the darkness now gone and brightness now beginning to come forth.

"Don't go...please.." she whispered, though she knew it was useless. The last she saw of her beloved was his smile.

Lilli's eyes flew open as she caught her breath. The darkness had returned once more and it took her a moments to realize it was only the darkness of night. A faint, pale light was now making it's way into her vision as she now stared the the canopy of her bead. She quickly sat upright and followed the trace of the light to her winder where the hint of a moon now shone. She had slept. After days of insomnia, the concoction that Ari's had brewed had finally lead her to sleep.

Sleep. So it was all a dream. Martin was still gone and all she had joy in was gone with him. But it was so real. She could still feel his kiss on her lips and his hand upon her cheek. She focused on the words he had told her.

It was not her fault. None of it. Live on and find love again. Lilli's head swirled as she took in his message. It was all too much for her heart to handle and she broke out in sobs once more. She could not stop it, even if she wanted to. It poured out of her like a fountain and left her with a tired, yet calmness within. He weeping went on for what seemed like hours as her emotions took over. Soon she felt a peace within herself as the sobs finally subsided into silence. The exhaustion caught up with her and she felt the urge to sleep once more. She lay her head upon her pillow again as she fixed her eyes on the moon outside her window, staring intently as if it questioned her resolution.

"I will never despair again"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Arianna cried herself to sleep that night, to utter fatigue and was not woken up by Lilli sudden awakening and relization.

She woke with the first rays of sunlight through Lilli's window. She sighed and lifted her head and wince at the moment as her body protest from the awkward sleeping postition she had been in. Everything hurt her neck her back her legs her shoulders, but she looked over at her firend. She did look a bit better, more at peace if anything. The sleep seemed for the moment to do wonders for her.

A small smile broke on her face as she squeesed her firends hand lightly, before pulling her sore sorry body up from her postion on the floor.

"Oi.. What a night..." she sighed messaged her own back. "Gonna pay for that today... but.." she sent a smile to Lilli's sleeping form. "Small price to pay... I hope"

She lent her back on the wall hoping it would relieve the tightness as she waited for her firend to awaken. Not that she was in any hurry, Lilli needed all the sleep she could get... she deserved a sleep in.
Back to top Go down
LadyLilliAschuill
Commoner
Commoner
LadyLilliAschuill

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:09 pm

((Warning: Crappy, rushed post Razz ))

Lilli felt a warm sensation upon her face ane slowly fluttered her wear eyes open. She did not know how long she had slept cut she was sure it had been longer than any usual sleep. It took her a moment before she sat up, a little bed sore, but otherwise feeling better rest-wise. She had atelast regained her color, though she did need some nurishment to bring back to full health. Perhaps another reason she had woken up was the intense cramping in her stomgach along with a small rumble. Looking around she found Ari against the wall. She had not left her, just like she had promised. She smiled at her beloved friend, perhaps the first real sime of hapinesss since this whole ordeal.

"It is well, Ari." she said. "My Martin came to me. He told me to find my hapiness again, for I am truly am not cursed. He showed me our child to provethis. She is well with him, and happy. I am grived to have lonst my love, but he had now given me hope. Though my heart still weeps...I know I can cotinue on." She moved to rise for her ben, but her legs were weak and sore from the lack of strnght she had and she brased herself upon the post.

"Come my friend. You are good to have stayed with me, I thank you forever for it. I fear I will wase away now if I am not to have any food" She held out her hand to her friend, for help, as well as strength"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:17 am

((lol wasn't to bad =) I do that to XD ))

Ari couldn't help but smile back at her firend, she was sightly worried about that her firend said she saw Martin and he spoke to her. However if that was what put that smile on her face and have the want to eat again she was all for it.

"Glad to here it Lilli" she said as she slowly stepped forward to help her firend to get something to eat.

She took Lilli's hand gently put it over her shoulders while putting her hand on Lilli's shoulder to help her balcance.

She bit her lip at the pain in her own back, slightly worried she may not be able to help her firend as much as she wanted to, but she had to try.

"Come, I got you, lets get something to eat. And I am sure your parents with be glad to see you up" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilli's Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilli's Chambers   Lilli's Chambers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilli's Chambers
Page 1 of 1