Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) I_vote_lcapLancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) I_voting_barLancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) I_vote_lcapLancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) I_voting_barLancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Empty
PostSubject: Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)   Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:42 am

Princess Cassie entered her fathers castle, it had been a while since she had walked the halls..

She ignored the Alranian nurse eccorts.. personally she thought they were a bit much, but since she was 4 months along with child she supposed she couldn't blame Oberon for having them come with her for her trip to her mother kingdom.

In fact she came to personally to tell her family that she was expecting and to catch up with her little sister Des, do to the fact she had not felt very well.. becasue of the side effect of the pregnancey she was rather vague in her letters not wanting to worry her sister... yet it may have been in vain...

Taking a breath she pushed the main door opened and entered the castle.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)   Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Young Desdemona was waiting, rather impatiently, for her sister to arrive. She had not thought of anything since she found out that her sister was due for a visit. It had been too long, way too long since she last saw Cassie. Though letters between them were plenty, it just wasn't the same.

Furthermore, in Cassie's recent letters, it seemed as if she was hiding something. They seemed a little bit contrived. Desdemona was worried.

She was pacing in the Entrance Hall, forgetting that pacing was a very un-ladylike motion, and was wondering what was taking Cassie so long.

The doors opened, and Desdemona snapped her head in that direction and her face broke into a smile. "Cassie!"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)   Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Cassie smiled at the ecited call from her sister.

"Des!" She said as she moved toward her sister to embrace her. Des had grown so much, she hardly recognised her.

" My, Des you have grown so much, oh I have missed you" She said smiling, "How are you?" she asked.

Then Several other women walked inside the room, wearing nurses uinforms.

Cassie sighed slighly, "Ignore them.. Alranian Royals are so protective" she mutter quietly to her sister.

She hugged her again feeling so glad to be home again.. "I have so much to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)   Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:27 pm

"I am well." Desdemona said smiling hugging her sister back. "I am almost as tall as you!" She stood on her tip toes to demonstrate her point.

"What do you want to tell me?" Desdemona said casting a suspicious look on the Alranian Royals.

"Oh Cassie, it's so good to see you again." She hugged her sister.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)   Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Cassie smiled still amazed how much her little Des had grown.

"I am glad to be here" Cassie said softly as she ran her hand through Des's brown hair.
"Yes I have news, wonderful news... " She said walking with her sister.

Noticeing the glance she sent to the nurses she laughed lightly.. "It's okay Des, they were sent by Oberon to ensure I remain in good health for the trip here and back" she explained.

"I expect your are curious why my last few letters were shorter then the others?.." She started off wanting to stall in telling her sister the news she was going to be an Aunt, until her father got there as well.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)   Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Desdemona nodded. She had noticed. They were frustratingly short. She stopped.

"What news? And why would you need nurses?" Desdemona questioned. "And why didn't you visit sooner?"

She had a billion other questions, but she figured Cassie oughta answer those first.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)   Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Cassie smiled at her sister questions, she supposed she couldn't blame her for asking them. Stopping she turned in front of her sister, "Well I was going to wait to tell you and father first, together.. but think you can know before him" she said softly with a smile..

"The answer to all three of your questions is the same, last month I wasn't feeling to well because.." She leaned forward as if to whisper her secret.

"I am with child" she whispered as she pulled back her white cape and pressed fabric of her dress down on her abdomen to show the small but now noticable bump.

"Congratulations Des, your gonna be a aunt" she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)   Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Desdemona's eyes rounded in anticipation of the secret.

When it was revealed, her face broke into a smile and Desdemona hugged Cassie again. "Oh my... that's wonderful!"

She was going to be an aunt!
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)   Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Cassie laughed, "Yes some few months from now, if all goes well" she said and she was certian it would. Oberon was providong her with everything she and the baby needed, though it concered her he seemed so worried.. epecailly when he thought she wasn't looking.

"It is going well so far, and Oberon is being very nice and treating me well..." she said as her eye shifted to the nurses. " Perhaps to well.." she said with a chuckle.

"Now how are you and father? anything changed with Mother?" she asked wanting anything of importance. "How are your studies going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)   Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lancaster Enterence Hall (8 years from present time)
Page 1 of 1