Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
The main church Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
The main church Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
The main church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
The main church Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
The main church Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
The main church Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
The main church Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
The main church Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
The main church Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
The main church I_vote_lcapThe main church I_voting_barThe main church I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
The main church I_vote_lcapThe main church I_voting_barThe main church I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

The main church

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

The main church Empty
PostSubject: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:46 pm

The main church Small%20church
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Arnulf entered the humble church, his deep eyes set on the alter as he approached it. Kneeling down, he bowed and folded his hands. He knew Alranian god or gods were different than the Mystenian ones he worshipped, but perhaps the deeds he desired the gods to do could be met by either deity.

His murmured prayers were ones for health and strength to his family, now that the trumpets of war had sounded against his homeland. And he wept softly as he hoped they were well and safe from Jahan's rising fist and Oberon's sweeping might. Caught between to powers was never a good place to be.

Secondly he prayed for the Dowager Queen's soul, as she had been slain at the beginning of the war. In cold blood from the rumours. He had come from Mystenia with all purposes to marry the woman. Now he could only ask the gods to give her safe passage to the afterlife, where she could find happiness with a martyr's death with her granddaughter, Princess Cara and those who had gone before her.

His prayers continued with wisdom from the leaders of the troops marching on both sides. And for strength of will for Oberon, as he suffered the death of his mother and daughter along with the burden of his kingly duties.

Arnulf knew not which side the gods took when men killed men, but he did not want Jahan V to take the Mystenian throne.
Back to top Go down
Rozen_Maiden
Commoner
Commoner
Rozen_Maiden

Personal Archive
Name:
Love?:

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:24 pm

The Maiden family walked quietly into the church dressed in their best clothes. They didn't own a lot of money, so Rozen's dress had some patches on hers. They all choose seats and kneeled down and began to pray to their god they believed in.

Rozen's step- brother, John, was murmuring to her about the church. Rozen never been to church, she would always stay at home to work in the farm. She looked around the church noticing the beauty inside and smiled.

John gave her a book with prayers in them and she began to whisper them quietly. She didn't know what it meant, but she just went along and kept praying.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Queen Cassandra snuck into the church, her cloak hood up around her so she could not be recognised.. she didn't want to be queen at that moment in time. She merely wanted to pray.. and find hope in what seemed to be a hopeless situation.

She sat at one of the benches, her hands folded in front of her as she sliently prayed to whoever would listen.. or could listen...

Thinking she was alone in the hall, tear drop after tear drop dripped for her eyes....

Death was all she could see and feel, she feared her husbands death.. she her daughters death and the many deaths that would come in the in coming war....

"I pray for the safety of all those in the war......" she tried to say before see coulc no longer speak.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:10 pm

"And thy words shall the Lord hear." a soft voice murmured to the Queen's side. Sister Eenra stood beside the bench, her lips curved in a gentle smile as her eyes looked at but did not see the praying woman. She could hear the soft whisper that accompanied tears, her hearing excellent due to her lack of sight. Her hand held her walking stick at her side as a guard might a sword.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Cassie lifted her head at the nun and she wiped a tear form her face with her fingers.

"Thank you Sister..." she said as clearly as she could.. as she closed her eyes again.
"I so pray for the souls of my daughter... and mother in law find peace where is seems so short of here..." she muttered again she continued to try and breath.. the thought of her young daughters death still making pain go through her chest...

"I also prey for forgiveness for wanting death to come to the man reasponsible for ending my daughers short life.." She said trying to keep her anger at by in the chruch.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Crossing herself, the young nun slipped into the bench seat beside the woman. The thought of the young life cut long before the parents had prepared saddened her. Death was tragic for those left behind.
"Do not despair... Youth in death is but the embrace of the Father." she smiled. "And anger for those that kill is not a sin. For such thoughts even the most devout have." She hoped her words would comfort the grieving woman... even if only slightly. She bowed her head and prayed for the lives given to the Lord and for the woman's anger and pain.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:13 pm

Cassandra breathed out and looked at the woman beside her, praying for many of the samething she was...

With her shaking hands she cleared her eyes of tears, "Thank you... It helps to know she will be in a happy place"

She then looked at the nun, and took notice she had no sight with the cane... so she let some guard down and removed her hood as no one else was there..

"Is it alright if I ask your name sister?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Sister Eenra crossed herself as her silent prayers were lifted to the Lord.
"It is truly the Lord who hath comforted thine heart." she stated, her head still bowed. "For within His love one can find only peace and joy." Her head lifted and she turned her sightless eyes toward the woman again.

"I am Sister Eenra, one of the least of God's servants. And your name may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Cassie nodded however then voiced her agreement, "Yes, I know you are right... of course" she said looking up to the glass stained window.. looking beatful on the setting sun. however she didn't comment.

"I thank thy lord for allowing me to meet you Sister Eenra, you may call me Cassie...." she said wishing to leave her identity in the palace walls.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:50 pm

"So be it, Cassie." she nodded, finding the sweet name to match well with the gentle voice of the woman. "Do thy often find comfort at thy knees before thy Creator?" she asked, subtly curious if the woman often came to the church. She could not remember having heard the voice before... but there were so many voices, it was possible she had forgotten. Private prayer was just as comforting if not more so than within the House of God.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:03 am

Cassie smiled softly to herself it felt refreshing to hear a stranger call her her nickname..

"No.. I have not been in this church before... lived a very sheltered life you could say" she said was likely a understament.

"I usually pray at home..." she siad as a after thought.

"Last time I was in a actual church.. 10 years ago when I married..."
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:17 am

She nodded, finding that most who prayed within their home had a stronger faith than those who only did so within church.
"What was thy daughter's name?" she asked, softly. Although the Lord heard the prayers of all those who were faithful, she preferred using names or at least titles when she lifted souls before His throne.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:58 am

Cassie hesitated a moment, wondering if the nun would put it together if she connected the fact her name Cassie could be Cassandra... and the fact she live a very sheltered life.. and figure out her to be Queen Cassandra...

But she figured the nun wouldn't care who she talked to they should be all the same in the end right? she hoped any way..

"Her name was Cara of Alrania.." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:21 am

Sister Eenra smiled. It made sense that the woman was in fact the Queen of Alrania. Since she had already been speaking with her with great care and respect, she made no effort to adjust the conversing and simply nodded. There were times, she was certain, that even those of nobility desired only the peace and quiet of the cross' shadow. Within God's eyes all were equal.

"Such a lovely name." she sighed. "What was she like, may I ask?" Some parents found that speaking about their children helped with the grief. Especially with a stranger eager to listen.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:22 am

Cassie breathed out almost relieved the Nun said nothing about her rank or Cara's...

"Thank you... her name means beloved....and she most certainly was..." she said sighing, a tear rolling down her face.

"Cara is...was entergtic... fearless... kind hearted, wouldn't hurt a fly... and so very independant" she said.. She had been so proud of her little girl... still was...

"An espiring fire elemental..." Cassie swallowed... wishing Cara had had the chance to learn more.

"Her favorite thing to do was climb the highest tree and watch the sunrise..."
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:30 am

"She sounds lovely." she stated, with ease picturing the happy sweet child. The girl's description seemed to match those of several of the more energetic children of the city, each mischievously skipping lines in their prayers to see how far they could push the priest. And to be a fire elemental, that said volumes about the girl as well... quick to anger no doubt, yet also quick to love and care.

"Have thee other children?" She knew the Queen and King had a son, but thought it best to allow Cassie to say it.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:50 am

Cassie nodded but then caughter herself and said "Yes I have a younger son, Liam... he and his sister made quite a pair, they once came in totally covered in mud... oh they laughed for ages." she said between tears and slight laughter.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Chuckling, the Sister gently reached and found Cassie's hand. She squeezed it gently in a comforting gesture.
"When God taketh away, it tis for His Glory." she stated, softly. "Thy heart breaks for thy lost daughter, but she hath entered Paradise Unmatched and looketh down upon thee from above."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Cassie blinked and faced the young nun again, she gently squeezed her hand back in gratitude.

"Thank you Sister Eenra, bless you, you are a kind soul, thy lord is lucky to have you serve him. You share his wisdom well.." she said with a addional light pat on her hand as it was appernet the nun could not see her smile at her.

Her eyes still held sadness, and she still held emense pain at loosing her daughter... but she supposed it was ture..

"May we all have as much faith as you" she said softly as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:16 pm

She nodded, glad her words had comforted the Queen.
"I delight in the words of comfort and truth I can give." she murmured. "Thy faith is strong, Cassie. Never fear the storm's wolves or by day the stalking shadow. Within God's hand all can but steer according to His desire." Crossing herself, she left Cassie's hand go and rose to her feet.

"The Lord bless all the days of thy life and keep thee in the palm of His hand." she murmured, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The main church Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main church   The main church Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main church
Page 1 of 1