Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
The Training Grounds I_vote_lcapThe Training Grounds I_voting_barThe Training Grounds I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
The Training Grounds I_vote_lcapThe Training Grounds I_voting_barThe Training Grounds I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

The Training Grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

The Training Grounds Empty
PostSubject: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:52 pm

The training grounds is built for the military and Royalty to practice ther fight for when the fight starts if ever.

It is glovered with grass and has wooden targets for archery and a area for sword play, a horse Range was not far away for knights who wished to train on there horses.

The grounds are located near the Southwest hall.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 pm

The sound of swords clanging against one another echoed throughout the training grounds. Masculine shouts could be heard as the weapons clashed, and if it were in any other location one would think a very small battle of great seriousness were going on.

In truth, it was merely King Oberon testing a young knight.

"Come now! Surely you can get one assault passed my defenses!" Oberon shouted and took a swipe at the young man's middle. The knight jumped backward and then swung his blade in a flurry of directions, all of which were blocked by Oberon. "You lack focus, Rowan!" the king taunted in hopes to get the man - really still a boy - to concentrate harder.

The young knight's face was going red from embarrassment at the taunting and exertion. Oberon knew that sometimes one had to push a trainee in order to get them to use that burst of adrenaline to actually practice with any meaning. Then, suddenly, Rowan landed a rather clever attack that the King hadn't spotted. Because they were merely sparring there was no injury. "Good... keep it up!" Oberon praised the lad and countered, stepping up the difficulty for Rowan to match...

They had no idea they were being watched.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:08 am

Cara creapt along the said of the fence that seperated the traning grounds from the Queen gardens.

She had just come from talking with her grandmother and almost as quick as her grandmother left so had she away from her nagging nursemaids. They wanted her to change her currant dress she had on cause it had a small rip in the sleeve no doubt after that they would brush her hair for like the 100th time.

Really she was a girl, not a dress up doll.

Then she heard the sounds sword clashing and it peaked her interest. Running over to where the sounds were coming from she was delighted to see her father, the king sparring with a young knight.

To get a better view of the fight she hoisted herself on to the middle wooden bar of the fence so she could rest her elbows on the top the fence.

As she watched her father and the young night spar, she was amazed and slightly jealous of the young knight for getting to do stull like that with her father. Even thought she wished to speak to her father she choose to wait for the practice to end, it was concidered very rude to interupt a sparring pair and dangers as some could get distracted and when they should be paying attention to the fight and not someone on the sidelines. Her Father would scold her for sure.

She was content watching to fight when she was sorely interpted by on of her nursemaids.

"Princess Cara!"

Cara rolled her eyes and jumped rhe fence, she stood right beind a thick wooden beem hding her tiny fram from view on the other side.

The nursemaid looked for Cara but didn't see her, she blushed when she saw the King in the sparring ring, she murmured a apology and turned away.

Cara glared at the reatreating nurse for interupting and sent a apologetic look at her father if her annoying nurse had indeed interfered.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:12 pm

"You have to match... and overcome... the enemy's level of energy and force... or you will lose," Oberon lectured the boy/man as they took swings at each other. The king could tell Rowan was tiring, and quite frankly so was he. However, to look at him one would think he could keep going at the knight all day.

Rowan lashed out with a fierce blow, and Oberon blocked, but the knight continued to try and complete the attack. A battle of strength and will ensued, each opponent attempting to unsteady the other. It was like a staring contest only with swords, and it didn't matter how many times you blinked. "C'mon, put your back into it..." the king growled and pushed on the blade slightly harder to prove his point. Rowan did as asked, though Oberon could tell the lad was holding back. "I grow impatient. If you can't spar with me like you mean it, how are you to achieve glory when a real fight comes along?"

"Princess Cara!"

The sudden shout had done just enough to lower Oberon's defenses. Obviously, upon hearing the name he glanced about for the child and then to the nursemaid that called it. Rowan, thinking this was the best possible opportune moment, gave an almighty shove...

... forcing King Oberon, in his distraction, to the ground. Rowan looked to the king in shock, not expecting to have been quite that successful.

Oberon watched as the nursemaid murmured her apology and left, then seen little Cara hiding behind a fence beam. The king waited until the nurse was well out of earshot before addressing his daughter, instead deciding to wrap up the training session with Rowan. "That will be all for today. Just keep in mind that it is highly abnormal for me to be distracted so easily. Don't let it go to your head," he said, standing up on his own despite the young knight's attempt to be of assistance. "And... next time, fight like you mean it. You're dismissed."

"Yes sire," murmured the knight, bowing slightly before turning on his heel to engage in other practice exercises.

Meanwhile, Oberon returned his blade to its sheath and turned to his daughter, smiling. "Avoiding your nursemaids again, I see. Please, come. Take a seat. I could use a moment's rest," he requested, gesturing to the wooden bench nearby. It wasn't nearly as luxurious as some of the chairs in the castle, but at least it was a place to sit. Without waiting, Oberon took his side at the bench. Because Cara was still quite young, the King would give his daughter the option of sitting either beside him or upon his lap.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:28 am

Cara watched in wides eyes as her father and the knight sparred, they were both really good in her opinion, it was so intense, she couldn't begin to imagine what it was like in the battle field for real.

How ever when her nursemaid caused the interruption and her father to be defeated by a mere young knight Cara glared angrily at the retreating form of the woman, really everyone should know not to interrupt a sword fighting pair, even she knew that and she was only 8.

Cara blushed when her father stated her about avoiding her nurse maids, it was a understatement, she ran from them.
She smiled when he offered her to sit with him, and of course she obliged, she sat beside him not on him, if they had been in the castle she probably would have, outside with have doesn't guards watching there every move, made her more cautious. If he had asked her directly she would have sat on his lap. But for the moment she was happy sitting beside him, like her mother in court.

She hugged his arm when she sat down.

"I am sorry for my nursemaid distracting you father, I will try not to let it happen again" she said, still a bit ashamed it had been kinda her fault her father had been caught off guard.

"It was brilliant to watch though. I was routing for you" she said with a snicker.

The she remembered why she was there, "Umm Father, Grandmother asked me to go to Mystenia with her tomorrow, is it alright if I go?" she asked. As she never really gone beyond the palace walls, she wondered if there was some rue about her going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:44 pm

Oberon couldn't help but smile at his daughter's blushing. Yes, he knew Cara ran from her nursemaids more than avoided them. However, after one particular incident when she was no more than five or six, the king really couldn't blame her. The pleasant countenance on his face only widened when she sat beside him and hugged his arm in greeting. Depositing his sword off to the side, Oberon made sure to give Cara a light one-armed hug in return.

Amused by his daughter's apology, but accepting it nonetheless, Oberon couldn't help but laugh lightly. "It's quite alright, Cara. Do not let yourself be troubled over such things. A chance to see my daughter without courtly duty binding me to other matters is a blessing! You may come down here whenever you like to watch... so long as your studies don't lag too far behind," he replied, allowing his arm to linger around her shoulders a for just a moment longer.

Her snickering was matched by his. "Of that I am glad and thankful to hear, my daughter. But I daresay that, despite the technical loss in the battle, it was only with your help I managed to teach Rowan a good lesson today. He's been skittish about putting his all into his swordsmanship. It is just like any other trade or craft. Do you see the similarity?" Only occasionally would Oberon pose questions like these to his children, to make sure they understood concepts they would need later in life.

When addressed as cautiously as Cara had gotten his attention, Oberon made sure to pay absolute full attention to what she was saying. Mystenia... the King remembered back when he was a boy how fascinated he'd been by his mother's birthplace. He had adored hearing about the conquest of the other kingdom from his father, who had been more than happy to tell him the tales. A bit more input would be given every so often, when it was deemed he was old enough to hear of such things.

However, there were other things to consider: the roads to and from Mystenia would not be without some risk from man and beast alike. If it were anyone outside the family wishing to take her, Oberon would have outright refused. But he trusted his mother to have thought up and prepared sufficient guard for the journey. "I don't see why not... it's only fitting you should get to see the rest of the kingdom. Just be careful - a phrase I know you tire of hearing - and make sure to do precisely as your grandmother instructs..." he said, though trailed off in contemplation.

Would Cara, an eight-year-old and somewhat naive yet intelligent girl, be safe enough on the journey with her grandmother and guards to the oft-described barbaric land of Mystenia? Because of the faith Oberon had in Genevieve, his mother, he would say yes. But, on the other hand, knew that even the best laid plans could go very much awry.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:17 pm

Cara listened to her father with a smile, like any 8 year old girl she looked to her father like a hero, she couldn't help it. He was big and strong, yet nice and was always willing to help or listen to her. Unlike her stiffy nursemaids, who didn't listen to a word she said and teated her like a baby.

At his question to her she paused to think about it, "Umm... That.. you need to do your best at it to get what you want out of it?" she asked slightly unsure. though as far as she could tell it was right, her mother always pushed her with her drawing and painting, not to hard but just enough to make sure she continued to improve.

Cara crossed her fingers as her father thought about letting her go, to Mystenia, she wanted to go, it was like her biggest adventure opportunity of her life so far.

When he said she could go, she barely restrained her self from cheering and settled for launching her self at him and hugging him tightly.

"Oh thank you thank you father!" she said nodding her head at the conditions he posed, all condition she had either heard before or were what she thought were common sense.

" I promise I will be extra careful and listen very closely to Grandmother's instruction" she said with a big smile looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:01 am

Oberon bestowed his daughter with a wide grin at her answer. For such a young and pretty well-sheltered child she was exceptionally bright. "That's precisely correct, Cara," he replied, cheer in his voice and love and pride in his eyes. The king reached around his daughter to give her another one-armed hug. "You shall be wiser than the sages, someday," he remarked with a very light chuckle. Oberon sincerely hoped his daughter would succeed in all she set out to do.

The king laughed when his daughter practically leapt into his arms, hugging him so tightly that letting go of him seemed the greatest folly she'd ever commit. Okay, so maybe her grip wasn't quite that strong yet, but Oberon could picture such a thing happening when Cara got older, especially if her strength did not wane but instead increased further. "You're most welcome, dear one... and by the stars, where have you had that strength hidden?" he replied, a melody of pleased laughter blending with his words.

However, the fact that at present she would still be going without a means of protecting herself bothered him. He nodded at her consent, turning serious again. "I also want you to take something with you... wait here for a moment," he requested before standing and heading toward a table laden with daggers and short swords. Oberon seemed to be testing the weight and maneuverability. Seeming to have found one of suitable standard, he returned to Cara and held out the blade. "The smith shall sharpen it before your journey, but I want you to take this with you. Just in case. The road is not always safe," he explained his last condition before she could leave for her grandmother's kingdom.

"Give it a few test swings in the sparring area, won't you? I don't want to send you off with a blade you can't handle easily."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:50 pm

Cara smiled proudly yet blushed at the praise from her father, she did stuby hard so she was glad it didn't seem to be a complete waste of time.

"Thank you father... though I don't think I will ever be as wise as you..." she said, her father was king after all, and most importantly her father.

She giggled at his statement about how strong she was, " Father I don't hide it anywhere, I climb tree all the time, at least one thing good came of it right?" she said a she laughted agian.

Cara looked in awe at the blade her father gave her, " You are giving me a sword?" she asked in shock as he handled the weapon.

"Wow..." she said still holding it in shock,

She blinked at her father her eyes wide , before actually cheering this and jumped in excitment.

"Wow this is so Great! Father, you have only done this with Liam and those big knights!" she said with a big smile. She hugged him tight once again before running for the sparring ring.

She drew the blade, it was light and fit in her hand, she tried mimicing the stance she saw her brother and father take before a sparring practice.

She moved the sword around, it felt good even though they weren't exactly fighting moves. she had no problem with the actual weapon.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:23 am

"You are surely already wiser than I, little one. It is often said that the eyes of a child see clearly what adults easily dismiss," Oberon encouraged his daughter, tone and posture radiating positivity.

When Cara laughed, so did he. "Right you are," he replied, placing a kiss upon her head after making sure it was just them on the training grounds. He wasn't including the trusted guards at their places.

A smile lit his face at his daughter's glee, though being a father caused him to naturally be slightly worried about her safety now that she was armed. She would need to learn how to wield the weapon against an actual opponent, and he hadn't quite that much time. There might be enough time for a lesson today, but a skilled swordsman never surfaced overnight. At her quick hug, Oberon chuckled and observed as she ran to the sparring area as asked. Meanwhile he picked up his own blade, flipping it over and over again in his hands without really looking at it.

"An old and noble knight once told me there wasn't much difference between dancing and swordplay... aside from the weapon," Oberon explained while she tested out the sword, standing up and taking a few slow paces around the sparring arena. "I don't fully agree but in time I did discover what he meant."

The king stepped into the arena and gently extended his sword so that Cara's would clink against it. There was a fond smile he often saved solely for Cara upon his face. "What say you? Easy enough to handle?" he inquired.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:06 am

Cara giggled at her fathers statement, "Then Father, would that not mean when I got older I will not be as wise?" she asked with light in her eyes.

Cara nodded when he stated about Sword play being like a dance. "It looks like a dance sometimes when you watch it. I could have watched you and the knight spar for ages had the time alotted" she said with a smile.

With a smirk she crossed swords with her father and nodded.

"Yes father, it is light and easy to move" she said, still smiling from ear to ear.

She moved the sword up and down her father's getting a feel for it, even going so far as to clink her sword on the opposite end of her fathers sword. She needed again, "Yes, it is really good Father I like it, can we do a lesson now? or are you needed to soon?" she asked still holding her sword firmly in her hand, if there was one thing she knew while in sword play, was to never let your guard down... even if it was her father as the teacher.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:39 am

Oberon couldn't help but smile at his daughter's quick-witted return question. "It remains to be seen, but I doubt that. There are many kinds of wisdoms in this world. Only with time shalt you truly learn this," he answered. In an instant he remembered when he was told this as a child, and how his impatient mind had found it rather frustrating. "You are a smart young lady, Cara... of that I shall always be proud."

A chuckle could be heard issuing from the king at his daughter's admittance. "Sometimes observation is the best way to learn such talents. As earlier stated, you are more than welcome to come watch once your day's studies are complete or whilst you are studying," Oberon commented.

He was glad she both liked and could easily wield the sword. "Functionality is always favored over appearance in combat. Ornate weaponry is often too weighted with jewels and precious metal to use by the novice." Oberon observed her movements with the sword, allowing Cara to get a feel for the weapon yet on guard in case she attempted moves not unlike the ones witnessed earlier.

"For you, as well as your mother and brother: I would make time, Cara. We have as much time as we need for a lesson," he replied with a smile before withdrawing his sword from its crossed position with Cara's. Slowly, but not too slowly, Oberon aimed what was to be a slashing motion from right to left. Certainly he would stop before Cara were anywhere near possibly being injured, but decided to only make it obvious in the event she didn't block him in time...
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 2:19 am

Cara beamed at her fathers praise and bowed her head "Thank you father" it always made her cheeks feel warm and her heart feel light when he praised her.

She nodded her head at his comment it made sense. "Makes sense Father, I have seen some of the big fancy sword you and the knights have, Some of them are big as me, even bigger sometimes." she said with amazment and streching her arms above her head to hieghten her point. She giggled, " Don't worry father, I think I would perfer functionality to a pretty sword anyday"

She smiled, she would always feel thankful her father made time for them, her mother had once told her that her father was alway really busy for them. She found it Sad her mother wasn't close with her father, she didn't know what she would do if her father ignored her. She looked up to him so much.

Then saw her father's sword come down, she let out a excited yelp and held out her sword to cross her father's on instinct. She held in a breath hoping she was doing it right, as she heart pounded in her chest with adrealin.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:50 pm

How could a father – king or otherwise – not smile at their child’s antics or as they watched said little one describe something much bigger than themselves? For Oberon, there was no way to prevent a smile from spreading, nor would he have. The king nodded at her observation. “The bigger the sword, the more likely t’would be necessary to grip with both hands instead of one,” he explained, though was fairly certain she knew this. Cara was many things but dense was not one of them!

“That’s good... Though some knights – and Royals such as us – often have one of each: one to display skill, and the other wealth.”

A laugh of merriment escaped Oberon at Cara’s yelp, not because he had scared her but because of her instinctual reaction. It actually contrasted rather well with the loud cling of their swords clashing.

“Good!” he exclaimed and, gradually adding some but not too much pressure, slid his blade down the length of hers towards the hilt and, by extension, Cara’s hand. “Allow your mind to see the sword as a part of your arm, rather than just in your hand. An extension of the limb unaffected by the blows of an enemy’s weapon.”
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Cara nodded " That makes sense, though I think I prefer one I can move easy" she said with an amused look on her face.

She nodded again in understanding over the two swords, she may not want one, only reason she wanted a sword would be to use it prove her self when she got older and protect herself should the need a rise. She was princess for heavens sake, her show of wealth was in her title, and more often then not the outragous dresses she was to wear most of the time. The dress she was wear that moment for instance actually had a much more elaborate top layer, which she refused to wear, it made the clothing heavy and hard to move in. Hardly the right choice of garmet for her current activity.

Cara smiled, no beamed and her face was a lit with ecitiment as her heart pumped quickly giving her a enjoyable rush.

She gave a small nod at his instruction, she bit her lip, her first thought was to push against the added pressure form her fathers sword, but his sword was low on her hilt of the weapon and with the added presure made it harder to move.

One could pratically see the wheels turning in her head for a moment... then with a grunt she pulled back, only slightly, barely even, but it was eoungh to get the presure off the lower part of her sword. She brought it back up and pushed her fathers back.. or at least attempted to.. She knew her father could over power her easily without even trying even if he wanted to. However she had a pretty good feeling that wasn't the point in this lesson.

"Umm is this what you mean father?" she asked of course still being a bit unsure of what she really supposed to do, but at least the postion her arm was in felt more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:59 pm

It warmed Oberon’s heart, warm though it already was, to see Cara so excited and happy. He wished that his children’s happiness would be forever eternal, but knew at some point they would have their highs and lows just as much as he. Thus, the king made it his mission to ensure every day possible that his family were healthy and happy, in addition to his kingly duties.

He could see his daughter thinking about what she could do to get out of the situation. Had she been a trainee knight he would have advocated instinct rather than contemplation, but she hadn’t paused for too long a time. Not to mention this was her first time wielding a sword to his knowledge.

Cara’s strength of spirit was admirable, but her physical strength still needed some work. That would come in time with wielding a blade and participating in activities normally allotted to men and boys, as well as age. Oberon could’ve easily overpowered her, but that wouldn’t teach her anything this lesson. First comes the technique, then comes the strength. That was how he was taught, and in turn how he would teach.

Therefore, when she pushed back, Oberon allowed her sword to gain momentum. “For defense, yes. That was good. Apply that strength to your swing, as though the sword is part of your arm, and you will do well!” he praised. The king’s weapon slid back along the length of Cara’s, and once the two blades were no longer touching kept his arm off to the side. He took a step back but instead of launching yet another practice attack stayed stock still.

“My reaction to your defense was a mistake. Can you tell me why, and how you as an attacker would take advantage of such a situation?” he asked, not moving for to allow her a chance to see how to spot a mistake and how to take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Training Grounds   The Training Grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Training Grounds
Page 1 of 1