Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAlrania's Forest - Page 5 I_voting_barAlrania's Forest - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Alrania's Forest - Page 5 I_vote_lcapAlrania's Forest - Page 5 I_voting_barAlrania's Forest - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Alrania's Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Desdemona was ever so touched to hear him say that. In fact, she blushed a colour similar to the strawberry she was holding as with her other hand, she held Will's. She didn't pull her hand away though. She said nothing as she she glanced at their joined hands, then looked up at Will's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:43 pm

There was a little voice in Wills head the warned him not to go any further, that he had gone to far already, but he didn't listen to it. his hand that had been on her shoulder moved to her cheek. For the first time feeling her soft, smooth skin.

He moved his thumb over her cheek caressing her.. he opened his mouth to say something but no sound came out, when he locked eyes with her.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:00 pm

She knew she should have pulled away from him... this was a level of intimacy she shouldn't follow... But she found herself leaning subconsciously towards his hand, they were warm and gave her immense comfort. His thumb were leaving hot trails on her skin as he gently caressed her cheek. The proximity was making her heart beat faster. She felt odd sensations... like little butterflies in her stomach as she wondered what would happen next...
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Will felt his heart beat quicken and was shocked when she didn't pull away from him, since it didn't take a genius to know he was over the line.

Her leaning into his hand, it was to much and he found himself slowly moving closer to her, careful to look for any sign of protest stop his actions.

"I lied princess... I care for you more then a friend" he whispered his mouth merely a inch from hers.

Then before he knew it his lips met hers
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Her heart was beating as if she was running as he slowly closed the distance between them.

Her lips felt very dry and so she subconsciously licked them.

Her mind was barely able to function as Will made the deepest most desperate desires of her heart true in confessing that he cared for her 'more than a friend.'

She didn't even think about the implications of this, what it could mean for her and her duty - her mind was soaring higher and higher... and with his lips on hers, so was she.

She'd been kissed a few times before, nothing serious of course, just a couple of childhood crushes, that sort of thing, but this - this was electrifying. She felt every fibre of her being... alive - the electrifying bolt that resulted in the physical contact spread quickly throughout her body sending raw delight in every corner. Her first instinct was to deepen the kiss, she gave into her urge and that's what she did.

His lips were soft, heavenly soft and they tasted a bit like chocolate. Probably from the chocolate they'd eaten. She inhaled his scent... the forest smelt sweeter mingled with Will's musky scent... He smelt good, a bit like cinnamon. The cinnamon and chocolate combination made her feel terribly intoxicated.

Will she was kissing Will.... her logical mind was groggy, her instincts taking hold, letting her enjoy the moment. Will she was kissing Will. Her mind suddenly awoken. Will she was kissing Will!

Before she'd enough time to think about it, her logical mind pulled her out of her dreamlike state and she pulled away from the kiss.

She was kissing Will! She was a princess! She had a betrothed. She - "I shouldn't have done that."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Will half expected her to pull away right away, well some part of him expected her to. When she deepened the kiss he welcomed it, Her sent was inviting and rich, the chocolate form both there mouths seemed to melt the entire moment.

It was the perfect moment, a moment he would have given anything to last just a little longer, when it is just them alone in a peaceful forest.. no politic's or Guards or anyone. Just them, sharing a kiss that perhaps shouldn't have ever happened. But did happen against all odds.

Her lips felt soft and warm, dare he say.. no matter how silly it sounded it was like a magical moment.

He did fear though.. he feared he had just ruined what they had.. after all she was betrothed to someone else.. nothing permanate could happen between them.. So had he just made it more difficult for both of them? he feared he did..

But he ignored that fear for just a second longer savoring her sweet, intoxicating smell and soft lips for just one more second...

Then he felt her pull away.. and the moment passed.. the fear returned full throatle.. he backed away form her slowly... trying to breath normally again, but her next would caused his breath to freeze for a second.

"I shouldn't have done that."

She was right... they shouldn't have... he shouldn't.. what had be been thinking? He had just kissed the Queens sister for heaven's sake. Why? why did he have to do that..

He was unsure weather to Pale or flush.. eventually his face decided to Pale... What had he done?

"I.. I.. am sorry Princess.. I.. umm.. I am sorry" he stammered. Really what could he say in this situation?
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:37 pm

She avoided his gaze afraid that she might see hurt in his eyes. She couldn't face his gaze afraid that she'd see hurt in his eyes, afraid that she was the one that put it there, but most of all, she was afraid of what her own eyes showed. She shouldn't have done that. That. She shouldn't have kissed him! But she did. It was wonderful and terrible at the same time.

She couldn't get the sensation of his lips on hers of off her mind. It was incredible. Her senses were all on overdrive. It would only be so easy to condone what he was purposing through that kiss. After all, she felt the same way about him. She felt ever so happy to find the he felt the same too. She felt elated and giddy, a wave of delight spreading throughout her system.

But...

She shouldn't have given in to such... reckless whims! Indulging herself in such an irresponsible act, however enjoyable it may have felt would only cause further grief in the future. She was only encouraging what she knew would fail in the future hurting not only herself but him as well! The word tease echoed through her brain. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him and if she followed through her reckless whim to the end, hurt him she would.

Oh how her mind was in turmoil!

"I'm sorry," She whispered, not entirely sure what she was sorry for. "I have to go." She was pumping with adrenaline and her mind was pushing her for fight or flight response. With her mind a muddled mess, a part of her desiring one thing, while part of her another argued for her duty, she opt for the latter and ran back to the castle, running faster than she ever did before. She was running away from her feelings.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 am

Will wasn't sure what to do, his mind was... confused to say the least.. he loved Des, he knew his did... But it could never work with them could it..

He drooped his eyes trying to sort out his thoughts, however he didn't get to far when he heard Des whisper..

"I'm sorry, I have to go."

Then he watched her get up and away from him... she was running from him.. why else would she be running?

"Des!... Princess please... I... I am sorry!" he called after her but she was long gone now he had never seen her or any one run so fast..

Once she was out of his sight, he hit the ground with is fist... "idiot!" he called him self...

"What did you expect form her... she is a princess.. promised to another, you both know it would never work." he thought bitterly to himself.

He held his hand in his head for a moment... momentarily falling into something dark and painful before his shut it out.

With a stiff face he got up and walked slowly back to the castle.. he left the basket of food there by they the stream bank.. not having to heart to take it back.

All the while on his journey back to castle he dreaded it.. he dreaded having to see her on his next duty shift.. How could he face her after this?

Unknown to him a single small tear came from his eye... he had ruined it. He had hurt her.. and made it that much more difficult for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alrania's Forest
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5