Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoyal Queen Gardens - Page 2 I_voting_barRoyal Queen Gardens - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoyal Queen Gardens - Page 2 I_voting_barRoyal Queen Gardens - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Royal Queen Gardens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 am

(( Sorry for Double post!! much later, after the report of Princess Cara's and Queen Genevieve's Death))

Cassie walked in to the garden searching for peace, A futial search it seemed, the night shy was dark with clouds on the horizon.

A storm was coming..

Her had found out only mere hours ago that her only daughter Cara, and her mother in law were dead... Killed by Jahan the 5th's Dragon enrout to Mystenia. Her heart was broken.. she felt broken and no amount of tears and crying seemed to help.

"C.. cara..." she whipered as tear still slipped down her face unnoticed as she walked through the garden her feet taking her some where she didn't know yet. She then reached the foot of a magnificant tree, it was Cara's tree... The child climed up more times then she could count.

She placed her hand on the bark of the tree, flashes of memories for Cara came to her eyes.. the time she feel off it, and the last time she saw her daughter in it.. alive and full of spirit.

A sob escaped her throat, and her hand clenched.. rage she had never expereinced before came up form her the deepest area of her heart.. She started to hit the tree and she sobbed, she hit it as hard as she could, even when her hands started bleed.. she continued letting out her agony over the death of her only daughter... her flesh and blood...

Until she dropped to her knees, becoming to fatiegued to remain standing...

"Oh.. Cara.." she said her voice broken and bearly above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 am

Desdemona was having a night-time stroll. It was quiet. Too quiet. It was quiet that screamed something was wrong.

Suddenly in the distance, she saw a figure, drop to their knees. It was dark but the moon provided enough light to tell Desdemona that the figure was wearing royal garments.

She didn't have to fully see to know who it was. Desdemona could tell from the shape of her form. Know a person long enough and you can tell how a person looks like even in the dark.

She approached her, and each step she took towards her direction, she was more and more convinced that something was wrong. Cassie was sobbing. It was very unnerving to see her strong older sister cry.

"Cassie?" Her voice was small, tentative.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Cassie heard her sister say her name.. most times she had enough strenght to pull her mask up when her little Sister was around. Not wanting her to see her cry or be sad. This time however was different. The amount of sorrow in her heart was to heavey.. to big for her to cover up right then now the she had let it out.

"Oh..... Des..." she managed to mutter out in her sobs..

She looked at her sister, by the mere look of her she didn't know of the tragity that had happened.

Another sob escaped her.. how could she tell Des what had happened? it almost seemed like a impossible feat at that moment.

"Des... Sss... Some.. Some... th.. thing unth..inkable has... hh h Hap. pend..." she Stuttered out her bloodied hands were shaking as the stained her white gown with red.

"The....the.. Convoy.. with... th.. the... Dowager Queen... and....... Cara" She said she almost stopped there, almost being able to say more.

However she forced out the curcial part of that sentense, "It.... it wa... was At.. attacked...."
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Desdemona plopped down by her sister's side. A thousand times, Cassie had comforted her in her time of need and it was high time she repaid the favour. She didn't like Cassie crying, Desdemona wanted to do everything she could to make her stop. She patted her comfortingly on the back eloping her in a sort of half hug. Desdemona listen to her carefully, wanting to see if she could be of any help.

But unfortunately, it was a little out of Des' reach.

Desdemona was silent. But surely they were alright? Just kept as prisoners. But no, Cassie was too distraught for that. Desdemona hugged her sister tighter, knowing that the last thing she probably wanted was to say whatever horrible thing that happened aloud, but...

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:37 am

Flood of tears went down Cassie's face, how could she say it?

She still had no idea how Oberon had managed to say it the number of times, It was agony to think about... how could she say it aloud.

She hugged her sister tightly back, try desperatley to calm her tears... never did she cry in front of Des... never. However it was futial.. her emotional control was over run.

"oh.... Des... I... A dragon, brought... C..cara's and the Dowager .... Qu Queens crests, to the.... to the castle....The Crests..." the rest of that sentense seemed to get stuck in her throat..

Her head rested on Des's shoulder and she whispered through her sob filled breathing...

"The crests were covered in blood..." she uttered hopeing her sister got the message and hoped she wouldn't have to say it.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:51 am

Desdemona couldn't help but have a sharp intake of breath, but that was all she allowed herself to have. Cassie needed her now to be strong, it wouldn't do for her to break just as Cassie was breaking. She just offered her arms comfort.

"Covered in blood, but surely... they could have just been hurt... or perhaps it wasn't their blood at all...?" Desdemona offered lamely. She wasn't quite sure what to say. Cassie had always been the stronger of them. But horrible, horrible fate! Little Cara and the Dowager Queen! No Desdemona refused to believe it. It was too awful.

It was then, Desdemona noticed the blood on Cassie's hands. "Cas... what happened?" She gently took Cassie's her hands in hers.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Queen Cassandra felt like she was dieing, and in her little sisters arm no less.. for the longest time she said nothing more... only sobs..

But then she whispered, barely audiable..
"There.. D.. deaths.... have... been re... reported Des.... they're Dead"

Those were the most painful words she ever had to say, there were no sobs to esspress the pain she was in.. Her most heart wreanching sobs couldn't even come close it seemed.

When Des took her bloodied and bruised hands in hers she didn't know what to say... her injured hands were nothing compared to the other kind of pain she was in.

She merely looked down as if in defeat tears still streaming down her face.
"They are nothing" she whispered, truely her hands felt numb...
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Desdemona nodded in agreement. She was right. What were these wounds compared to the pain that she felt because of the deaths of a daughter and a mother.

In any case, Desdemona, still holding Cassie's bloodied hand with one hand, put her other over the wound, not touching it, just hovering over it slightly. She took a deep breath and concentrated. Desdemona may not be able to heal Cassie's pain, but she could certainly do this.

Slowly, the wound started to close. It was cool, Desdemona's magic, and Cassie would have felt a cool tingle washing over the cut. A second later, the wound was gone.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:18 am

Cassie looked at her sisters actions of healing her hand, how she admired her little sisters talent with healing magic... it was useful.

Her eyes were watery and tired... Cassie.. though strong in spirit was frail in body.. and her body shook as she tried to seek comfort form her sister... or force her self to barry it again, barry the pain as she did when she comforted her husband.and son...

"I.. I don't know what to do Des... I... It hasn't even sunk in yet... and we are going to war I with Mysteria within four days... and I still can't quiet beleive it." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:09 am

It bothered Desdemona deeply that Cassie was so weak. She wanted to help in anyway she could. "I'm here, don't worry. I'm here for you." It was the only thing Desdemona could do.

She nodded at the mention of war. She couldn't expect anything else. A princess and the dowager queen abducted. But it was all too horrible regardless. Death and suffering begets more death and suffering.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Cassie held on to Des as tight as she could, which in her current state wasn't that tight at all. Soon Cassie soon cried her self out, the energy to cry no longer with her.

"Thank you Des... I am sorry you found me like this" she whispered her head still on her sisters shoulder her body still shaking but no longer sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:13 pm

"You don't have to be sorry Cas," Desdemona said. "Not for anything." She desperately hoped that she could make Cassie feel better. Short of reviving the dead, Desdemona couldn't really do so much. Unfortunately, reviving the dead was a power out of reach for Des. Thus she preferred to find victims alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Queen Gardens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2