Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Northeast Hall I_vote_lcapNortheast Hall I_voting_barNortheast Hall I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Northeast Hall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Northeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Northeast Hall   Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Northeast Hall SuperStock_1606-11922
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

Northeast Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northeast Hall   Northeast Hall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 am

(continued from Wodon/Genevieve chambers)

"Mother..." Although she deeply desired to continue after Wodon, the sound of her eldest child's deep voice froze her within her steps and she turned yet again seeking another. Like his father before him, Oberon appeared dressed in his full armour, with his helmet held under his arm.

"Why do you seek him?" Her brow wrinkled as she tried in vain to understand why he was asking her this.
"He is you father..." she murmured, reaching out to him as she had Wodon earlier. Her son held up a hand to still her movements.
"He is dead." She nodded, noting that Oberon said the words with a cold air of indifference.
"Yes... but why do you say such things?" she asked, pleading for an answer.
"Is that not what I was taught? To be haunted by my past and hidden within my walls. Nothing touches me nor scales my heights." Her eyes widened at her son's abnormal air.
"No... you are not this."
"But you are." The truth stung against her heart and she looked away from the piercing gaze of his eyes.

"Oberon..." she whispered, looking back to find he was walking away from her. Hastening, she hurried after his retreating form.
"Return to me!" she begged.

"Why would I too seek the dead?" he asked, not turning his head, but doubtless speaking to her.
"I am not dead..." she whispered, fear sparking to a full flame within her.
"To be one haunted; is to be one dead." the echo of his words rang through her very soul.

She did not speak out loud, though her sightless eyes filled with tears and her slight steps increased till she was nearly running down the hall, obviously still looking for someone, with mounting urgency... Although asleep, she narrowly avoiding falling to her death down the stairway and ran from its final step into another hall.

(continued in Southeast Hall)
Back to top Go down

Northeast Hall
Page 1 of 1