Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Arianna's small Bedroom Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Arianna's small Bedroom Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Arianna's small Bedroom Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Arianna's small Bedroom Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Arianna's small Bedroom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Arianna's small Bedroom Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Arianna's small Bedroom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Arianna's small Bedroom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Arianna's small Bedroom Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Arianna's small Bedroom I_vote_lcapArianna's small Bedroom I_voting_barArianna's small Bedroom I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Arianna's small Bedroom I_vote_lcapArianna's small Bedroom I_voting_barArianna's small Bedroom I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Arianna's small Bedroom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Arianna's small Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Arianna's small Bedroom   Arianna's small Bedroom Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:19 pm

Arianna lay curled up on her small mattress and a wool blanket, it was chilli in the small place of residence and it didn't have a big enough fire place to heat the whole house on chilli nights. With a shiver she pushed her self up and went out side to fetch some fire wood.

Out side she looked out in to the montians wondering if Loki her father was doing, how she missed him... how she wished she could leave the human world right now and be with the one who had guided her since she was a little weak girl. She wished she could be with him now, as she held a couple blocks of wood in one arm she placed a hand on her swollen stomach with the other. Being with child and alone was more scarier then she would ever care to admit. She had a firend here in the human world, Lilli, she was perhaps the one person she would return to the human world for if she ever had the chance to leave it. But she most felt safe with her dragon father Loki, it was a feeling of contentment she had not felt in a long long time, and feared she never would again.

Going back inside she kneeled down in front of the fireplace and put the wood in and she started a fire, by mixing to chemical herbs together, the made a reaction the cased fire. Much more efficent then endlessly rubbing sticks together.

She sighed and held her enchanted mirror in her hand, it was her one window back to her father, the one thing that kept her from slipping into depression. She remembered the first time she made fire.. she had done it quite by accident. It was winter season and she was freezeing, it was the first winter she had spent with Loki and she had still been wary of him. Scared of admiting she was cold she went out in search dry wood to burn.. in winter that task was conciderably difficult. She ended up curling up by there cave very cold when she saw a herd she often used to make medicen when she was sick, it made her feel warm and it relaxed her and made her feel better. She took a hand full of it and took it to her fire place intent on preparing them to eat. She ended up slliping on some ice on the way and the herd went everywhere and some landed on a mineral rock and a spark later, a fire started.... she had been so proud and relieved to have warmth at day she went to show Loki right away.

It seemed like it was so long ago that that happened, she missed it.. but the want to keep Loki safe was stronger then the want to feel safe with him.

The fire gave her a bit of warmth, but that was all it could do... give her warmth nothing else.

She opened her mirror tempted to give her father a call to be asurred he was okay... to hear is voice for a bit, even that would help.

"I will return one day father... I want my child to know you as I have. That I promise you I will find a way to break this spell on me and we will be together again" she whispered as she rose from her spot by the fire and grabed her sword on the way to a window.

Looking up at the moon she pricked her finger on the tip of her sword and then held the hilt, swearing she would one day return with her child and be with her dragon father once more.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net

Arianna's small Bedroom
Page 1 of 1