Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter I_vote_lcap[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter I_voting_bar[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter I_vote_lcap[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter I_voting_bar[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III
Love?: Married

[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Empty
PostSubject: [Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter   [Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:39 am

[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Hillsborough_Walled_Garden_09-05-06
Entryway to Garden; First Gate

This garden of black roses is but one of few things Iago considers his pride and joy. It is walled off from the rest of the gardens, and is protected by two gates – the first pictured above and the second of wrought iron. Guards are stationed outside the entrance and are aware of who is allowed to enter, as well as their general description so that no one enters under false pretenses.

[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter Blackrose

* Scroll of Permitted Entrants *
Iago – Male, aged fifty five; Sorcerer donned entirely in black, with dark hair and eyes. Keeper of the Roses.

Lyra Mirrian – Female, aged seven; Servant girl with pale skin, dark brown hair and blue eyes. Allow her inside whenever she wisheth.

Theresa of Eastlake – Female, aged sixty-nine; Servant woman who tended the gardens. Recently resurrected to tend the Rose Gardens only. Long white hair pulled back into a tail, gray eyes and tan skin; walks with a cane.

Wesley of Frakes Grove – Male, aged sixteen; Young upstart squire that had an ‘unfortunate’ accident a year ago and can no longer do much more than menial tasks. Curly brown hair with similar eyes; tanned skin. Still Living.

Joktan, son of Gibbs – Male, aged twenty-six; Corpse of an ancestor to one of the gardeners currently employed at the castle. Short of stature, definitely looks like a zombie if there ever was one. Limp blonde hair and dull blue, dead-looking eyes.

Gideon of Danothos, son of Luke – Male, aged twenty-nine; Guard. May enter garden only when ordered. Red hair, brown eyes.

Leo, of Danothos, son of Benjamin – Male, aged thirty-four; Guard. May enter garden only when ordered. Brown-black hair, green eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

[Danothos] Iago’s Black Rose Garden ~ Must Have Iago’s Approval to Enter
Page 1 of 1