Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon I_vote_lcapUrdraza Castle: Dungeon I_voting_barUrdraza Castle: Dungeon I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Urdraza Castle: Dungeon I_vote_lcapUrdraza Castle: Dungeon I_voting_barUrdraza Castle: Dungeon I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Urdraza Castle: Dungeon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III
Love?: Married

Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Urdraza Castle: Dungeon   Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:08 pm

These dungeons are among the darkest and dankest in the land, a hell on earth for any mortal to spend even but a few hours in. Most newly-transformed vampires for the Sangrey coven were kept here until they learned to control their savage impulse to attack anything that moved, realizing they were not as alone in the world as they thought they were. Sometimes the torture chamber here was used as a punishment facility, though most vampires find the darkness of this place a soothing reprieve when curtains on their rooms do not quite block out the sun sufficiently enough.

Urdraza Castle: Dungeon The_dungeon
Main Dungeon Hallway

Urdraza Castle: Dungeon Dungeoncell
A cell very similar to the one that Raphael had been kept in until he was released by Tanith.
Back to top Go down

Urdraza Castle: Dungeon
Page 1 of 1