Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Royal Queen Gardens I_vote_lcapRoyal Queen Gardens I_voting_barRoyal Queen Gardens I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Royal Queen Gardens I_vote_lcapRoyal Queen Gardens I_voting_barRoyal Queen Gardens I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Royal Queen Gardens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Royal Queen Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Royal Queen Gardens Huis_ten_Bosch_Royal_Gardens_July_12_2005_3.sized

Welcome to the Gardens
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:13 am

The wind gently rippled through the nearby leaves disturbing a resting butterfly and forcing it to take flight. Along the path, the Dowager Queen walked, her heavy skirts trailing out behind her. Her long blonde hair had been partially pulled down and hung in loose waves and curls to bounce with each step. A thin shawl draped delicately over her shoulder, having fallen from the other to trail along with her skirts. Her staff was tightly held in her white hand, both supporting each step and providing her with a slight release for her fatigue. It was only moments before the sun would set... a time she had formerly shared with her husband and now was forced to bear its setting alone.

Noticing the bench, she sighed and headed to it. Cursing herself for the weakness that came with her archery accident, Genevieve smacked her free hand against the sharp edge of the seat, both shocked by the wave of pain up her arm and secretly delighted. Pain... it humanized the greatest and brought valour to the smallest. And it had another purpose. One pain smaller than another could lessen the greater. Again she hit her hand against the edge. The second hit bruised the blood vessels under the skin. Closing her eyes she could almost feel the pain in her hand draw out the pain in her heart and chest like poison from a wound.

Looking at her palm, she gently massaged the abused flesh, watching at it became purple in splotches. It would heal slowly, she mused, already regretting the action and her ladies maids would notice. If she did not receive their pity, she would receive their "aide"... they would go to her son. And she would be deemed an old woman who could not live with her husband's death. Fighting the urge to scream in frustration, she hit her hand against the edge again and then again. Blood streaming down her palm and she took a deep breath.

The sun was setting and like it as it slid down the sky, her blood dripped to the earth. Red stained the sky as it stained the path... a mixture of crimson, yellow and orange.
Pulling herself up, she took hold of her staff again and began to walk along the path again. Unknown to her, the blood dripped down onto the pale grey of her gown.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Cassie walked along the gardens, sunset was always her favorite time of day, it when a perfect breeze came up, and made feel like you were being kissed by a fariy. She was wearing her white hooded gown, it had been a warm day out and the light faberic was cooling.

She smiled and let the wind blow back her hood revealing her crown, as offical Queen of Alrania, a title the used to belong to her mother in-law as of late. Needless to say she great shoes to fill. Then she felt the presants of the woman in question form across the garden. The Dowager Queens aura was very easy to recognise. It was bold and dark but certainly not evil, having alway gotten along with her mother in law she decided to go and perhaps keep her company.

Upon seeing her Mother in-law she quietly made her presance known, afterall she wasn't in the habbit of scaring the.... well older woman. She made her foot steps heard and cleared her throat.

"A lovely evening out, isn't it Mother?" she adressed softly being behind the other woman she could not see the blood.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Hearing her daughter-in-law's soft voice, Genevieve slowly turned, a gentle pleasant smile on her face.
"Cassandra..." she murmured, her voice equally soft, lilting on the name. Her hand slowly moved to be hidden within her shawl. The young queen was delicate and innocent. It would pain Genevieve far more than any knife to see the young woman hurt by her pain.
"It is... enjoying yourself?" she asked, her smile fading to her usual calm face.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Cassie nodded "Yes I am, I always liked the evening breeze" she said with a small smile. However when she saw the red stain on the Queens gown concern flashed on her face, it looked like blood...

She was debated weather to ask if the Queen had hurt herself, her eyes went from the stain to her mother in law. She did not want to embarrass her or make her uncomfortable, but yet she knew the older queen would not want the whole castle to see the blood stain.

Quietly she undid the outer layer of her gown, a cape like peice. That could cover the blood,

"Are you injured Mother?" she whispered concern plain on her face and voice, as she moved cautously closer to the older woman.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:45 pm

It was not until Cassandra's eyes flitted to the front side of her gown that she realized the blood had dripped on more than the path. Feigning surprise, she glanced down at it. Had it been her son, she would have told the truth... but the innocent child before her was not her son.

"It must have been from my walk in the market." she lied smoothly, remembering her walk that afternoon. It was plausible. Her injured hand clutched the thin material of her shawl tightly to keep blood from trailing down her arm.
"Thank you for your concern, Cassandra, but I am quite alright." She began to walk slowly, trusting the younger woman to follow her.
"How are the children?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:05 pm

Cassie sighed and followed the Queen, she hoped the older woman was alright. Since the death of King Woden... well things were not the same.

" The children are doing wonderfuly, they finished dinner a little while ago, are getting sung to sleep by Oberon" She was still amazed by how good a father Oberon was, and she was glad, it would pain her if the children didn't not know there father.

"Cara is coming along well in her studies, she is become quiet the smart young lady... doesn't stop her from Horse back riding like the wind though" she said with a smile. It was clear she loved her family very much.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Nodding slightly Genevieve listened to how her grandchildren were. Her son was very much like his father, warm and caring. Wodon had gone every night without fail to see his sons as they readied for bed. She had many times desired to go with him, but had only watched him tell stories from the doorway. He had not ever sung, thankfully. The king had only been able to hum one song his entire life and it was the battle march. All other music was lost to him.

It pleased her that Cara was doing well in both her studies and in her equitation. She grew each day into a lovelier young woman. Not something Genevieve had ever told anyone, but she thought it nonetheless.

"They sound well." she murmured. Her blue eyes blinked as true to form, the sky began to darken. "But alas it goes dark. Shall we return to the safety of indoors?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Cassie nodded, after a moment of looking up at the sky, a big bright moon lumed up a head, she alway like the night... well summer nights anyway ususaly not to hot and not all cold.

The wind picked up for a moment blowing her short brown hair and her white and sliver gown. Taking a deep breathe of the sweet night and feeling quite calm she nodded with a smile on her face.

"Yes lets go inside" she said softly while following the Dowager Queen to the enterence on the castle.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Desdemona stomped through the Gardens, she terrbily needed some fresh air. With this new guard, it was yet another reminder of her status as a Princess and how there are expections that comes with it.

She trotted through the castle rather quickly, not seeing if her knew guardian would keep up - and to be honest, she didn't really care - want she wanted was to feel the sun and smell the earthly smell that plants gave off.

Once she was in the gardens, she slowed her pace significantly, to enjoy her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Will followed but in a reasonable distance, he thought the young princess had spirit, a fiesty one and deserved space.

He had never been in the Royal gardens before, it was a breath taking sight, the princess added to its beauty. He remaind alert but not obviously so, the situation was awkward enough as it was with out him acting paranoid.

And besides the gardens were a peacful place. he could not help but smile slightly at the sight.

"It is a beautiful place" he muttered, wondering if it would be a little less awkward if he talked to her. This was his first time as someones personal guard afterall.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Desdemona noticed that her guardian was able to follow her. Though she reasoned, it would have been slightly disconcerning if he wasn't able to. Desdemona closed her eyes at took several deep breaths, just taking all of the gardens in.

With her nerves calmed, she was once again able to think. She was still angry about the whole guard situation but, she really couldn't do anything about it. Besides, things could be a lot worst. She realised she was rather rude to him earlier and felt slightly guilty. It wasn't his fault that she had him as a guard.

In an attempt to pacify her guilt, she decided to speak to him.

"I'm sorry if I offended you in the court, I didn't mean to undermine you."

She still had her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Will nodded in understanding, then realised her eyes were closed.

"It is alright, I can see why you reacted the way you did. I am not offeneded, I assure you Princess." he said. He could imagine what it was like having someone watch you like a hawk. If he had any other choice and it were not nessesary he would leave her be.

"I am sorry my presence displeases you" he said while taking in the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:00 am

At the sincerity in his voice, Desdemona opened her eyes and for the first time, actually saw William.

She was rather taken back by how he looked. The word handsome appeared in her mind and she noticed that she'd been staring at him without saying anything.

And thus she blushed and replied, "It isn't anything personal. Please understand that." She dropped her gaze on him and held a caressed a flower's petals.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:43 am

Will smiled, "I know Princess, I am glad you mean that, it makes this a bit easier knowing you do not deteste me" he said with a slight chuckle.

"I must confess to you, this is my first being a Royal personal guard" he admitted. "Perhaps I will not be like how you expect?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 am

"Perhaps," Desdemona said trying not to smile. He his confession should have unsettled her. Afterall, what sort of protection would an unexperienced guard be? However, she found it rather charming nonetheless and found that it did not bother her at all.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Will smiled feeling more relieved then anything, to be nearer to her, yet out of the way he stood beneath a oak tree not far away.

"Do you know how long you plan to visit Alrania princess?" he asked, plan Curiousity in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:55 am

"It depends," Desdemona smiled impishly. "On how long I can stay here without my father sending for me."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Will raised his eye brows for a moment at the reasponse,

"I see, I hope you enjoy your stay here Princess, I wil do my very best not to get in your way, and I hope my servics will not be requiered" he saw with a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:26 pm

"As I do," Desdemona said.

She sat on a nearby stone bench, and leaned back, enjoying the sunshine. "I love the sky, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Will nodded, "On peaceful days such as these princess I do, and a clear night when stars are out I find the most peacful" he said.

Yes a clear night sky, made him feel, it sent shivers down his spine. Plus it had been the last thing he had don't with his parents before they died.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:18 am

Desdemona considered him for a moment. Something seemed to sadden him. She wanted to ask but, felt that they were not acquainted enough to gain an honest answer. She would perhaps ask whence she knew him more.

She suddenly had an urge to go to the forest. However, there was the problem of her new official guard and though she did like him so far, she preferred her visits there to be very much private. Thinking quickly, she thought of a reasonable excuse to give him the slip.

"Well then Sir William, I think I shall take a short nap. You are free to do whatever you wish until then."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:44 am

Will gave the princess a funny look, did she really think he would leave while she slept? Surly not...he was not that kind of guard to just leave his post. Such an action would be dishonorable.

Of course he would not leave, but if the princess wanted him to be discreet... he could do that, pretend to look away but still be fully alert.

"Very well Princess" he said with a bow.

With that he moved off the a place where he could see the princess, yet was not as obvious to a outside observer.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:27 pm

That was too easy, thought Desdemona. She was under the impression that William would have been one stubborn guard... but... it seemed different. Still Desdemona was suspicious. She headed to the Castle just in case he was following her, and planned to go off to her chambers.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Will chuckled to him self, and anf shock his head, she was sharp he would give her that. Keeping at a distanse Will fallowed her into the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Queen Gardens   Royal Queen Gardens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Queen Gardens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next