Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Royal Graveyard I_vote_lcapRoyal Graveyard I_voting_barRoyal Graveyard I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Royal Graveyard I_vote_lcapRoyal Graveyard I_voting_barRoyal Graveyard I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Royal Graveyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

Royal Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Royal Graveyard   Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:18 am

Here are buried members of the Royal Family

Royal Graveyard King_Johns_tomb
King Woden's Tomb
Back to top Go down
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III
Love?: Married

Royal Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Graveyard   Royal Graveyard Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 am

[2 Days Before Oberon’s Intended Departure to War]

With legs as if made of lead, Oberon approached the tomb of his father. It was sunset: the time when his parents would often watch the sun sink into the horizon, basking in its warm glow. Now neither would, in this life, see another sunset together, or on their own. It was his hope that, in the place of Eternal Peace, they would be able to observe the indescribable beauty that could only be crafted by a supernatural artisan.

Sapphire orbs filled with grief as he entered what he believed to be one of the best places Oberon could go if he needed to be alone or to release a pent up emotion. It was also where he went at least once a year to honor the deaths of his father, first wife, and firstborn son by said wife. However, there were times when he came here for other reasons. Occasions such as now; instances in the king’s life when he was most unsure of his actions or unsure how his father would see him without knowing his innermost reasons for things. Perhaps it was a silly ritual for some... but it meant something to Oberon.

Normally upon approaching the side of the sarcophagus, the king would gracefully sink to one knee. This time, the usual knee gave out for some reason unknown to him and he semi-clumsily dropped to one knee. Oberon attributed the unexpected reflex to have been due to a grief that hadn’t diminished much despite its four years worth of time to heal. Immediately, his crowned head bowed in a gesture of respect to his father’s resting place.

“I should have done more to protect them... and for that I apologize, father. Always have I tried my best to keep mother from drowning in her grief whilst keeping my own head afloat upon the water. To know she was cut down by her own people... a member of her own roots and kin... it is inexcusable. And Cara... I can’t imagine how frightened she must have been. I should have taught her the ways of the sword long before now,” Oberon whispered, expressing the same sort of ideals as he’d done in his wife’s company.

“Please help their spirits find peace, even though I immediately refuse to and may never keep any for myself. All that matters now is the war upon Jahan V and its victory. I promise you I shall not let their deaths, or those of the men that swore to protect them, be in vain!

“... You all would enjoy the sunset this evening. Well, perhaps not Gareth... he was always more fascinated with the rising sun...

“Wherever you are, father, I ask you one more thing: if there are any trees within the lands you dwell of late, be sure to show Cara the biggest one there... and allow her to scale its heights to her heart’s content so long as she is happy and safe.”

It was shortly thereafter that the king finally succumbed to the torrent of emotions within, liquid pain cascading like raindrops from the clouds of a storm.
Back to top Go down

Royal Graveyard
Page 1 of 1