Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Forest Near Carpatus
    A Busy Street Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
    A Busy Street Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
    A Busy Street Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
    A Busy Street Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
    A Busy Street Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
    A Busy Street Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
    A Busy Street Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
    A Busy Street Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
    A Busy Street Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
    Queen Cassandra
    A Busy Street I_vote_lcapA Busy Street I_voting_barA Busy Street I_vote_rcap 
    DQ Genevieve
    King Oberon
    Princess Desdemona
    LadyLilliAschuill
    Elektra
    Rozen_Maiden
    Illyria_wants_foooood!
    Albel Nox
    Kirlan
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum
    Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

A Busy Street

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Laura
    Commoner
    Commoner
    Laura

Personal Archive
    Name: Morrigan
    Love?: Single

A Busy Street Empty
    PostSubject: A Busy Street   A Busy Street Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:20 pm

Morrigan played her music and danced around her fathers goods wagon, trying to attract in suspecting to the cart and get a bit of profit off them.

"Come one come all ladies and gentleman, we have the best prices this side of Alrania.." she called out to the sea of people going about there business.

A unfortunate woman in fancy dress that made her look like a court jester walked past the cart of goods in huff of disapproval. Morrigan smirked and swiftly slipped her hand on the woman's dress, pulling off a string of jewels. "Are you sure you won't get anything My lady?" She asked as a distraction. The woman huffed and walked off non the wiser as Morrigan put her string of precious jewels in her bag..

Smirking Morrigan bowed, "have a Lovely Day Ma'ma" she said before going back to her fathers cart.. "Come one come all and what the fates may be saving for you here"
    Back to top Go down
    DQ Genevieve
    Lower Classman
    Lower Classman
    DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
    Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
    Love?: In love

A Busy Street Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A Busy Street   A Busy Street Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:36 am

Hearing the lovely music and cheerful voice, Sister Eenra carefully made her way toward the sounds.
    "What do you sell?" she asked softly, her stick gently tapping against the cart to be certain she hadn't gone either too far or too short. Although she couldn't see the young woman; she was able to gather from what she'd heard that youth, joy and no doubt beauty were the caller's image.

"Careful, Sister." a young boy murmured. She placed his voice as that of young Timothy, the butcher's son and turned slightly in his direction, curious as to why he'd warned her. "The horses, Sister Eenra." he continued.

"Oh thank you. I will be careful." she assured him.
    Back to top Go down
    Laura
    Commoner
    Commoner
    Laura

Personal Archive

A Busy Street Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A Busy Street   A Busy Street Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Morrigan turned and saw what appeared to be a Sister from the cities church.. "What have we here?...." then she noted the woman could not see...

"We sell trinkets, fortunes, pets and whatever the fates allow Sister" She said with a smile as she dance up to the woman.

She thought for a moment, "perhaps a song bird would interest you?" she said taking a small bird out of its cage. Letting the song bird rest on her finger the bird chirped and whistled...
    Back to top Go down
    DQ Genevieve
    Lower Classman
    Lower Classman
    DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
    Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
    Love?: In love

A Busy Street Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A Busy Street   A Busy Street Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Timothy gasped as he stared at the bird.
    "Oh, Sister, isn't it beautiful?!" he murmured, listening to its chirping music and admiring the simple colouration.

Nodding, Sister Eenra fished the last two coins she had from that morning's trip amongst the beggars from her habit's deep pocket.
    "How must would you sell the bird for?" she asked. Timothy's eyes lit up, knowing the nun would never buy such a pet for herself. "And what is your name, may I ask?" she continued, smiling softly.
    Back to top Go down
    Laura
    Commoner
    Commoner
    Laura

Personal Archive

A Busy Street Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A Busy Street   A Busy Street Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:38 am

Morrigan raised an eye at the Sister and then down to the boy who seemed quite taken with the bird in her hand.

"I supose I could part with this bird for two Pieces..." she said, in truth there was no set price, they were to sell the items for as high a price a they could get... even if sometimes the buyer didn't know... The sister however, she certianly not made of money there for not worth the effort to steel from.

Morrigan blinked as she put the bird back in it's cage, Her name?

No one had asked her name before, unless they were a man looking to bring her to bed and has the decency to ask her name first.

"You may call me Morrigan if you wish sister." she said before concidering something.

"I have told you mine, now what is your name? I don't think I can take only calling you "sister" much longer" she said quickly. She would much rather call some by there name then by title.

"Titles make things rather dull, a name brings life to a face " she said as her only explation as to why he want to hear her name.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

A Busy Street Empty
    PostSubject: Re: A Busy Street   A Busy Street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Busy Street
    Page 1 of 1