Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAlrania's Forest - Page 3 I_voting_barAlrania's Forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Alrania's Forest - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAlrania's Forest - Page 3 I_voting_barAlrania's Forest - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Alrania's Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:30 am

Will blinked, "I think its because she has gotten to know me after I just to happened to catch Princess Cara from falling out of a tree, I guess she trusts me I suppose" he said a faint blush on his face.

It was quite flattering when the Queen trusts you to watch over her younger sister.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:26 am

Desdemona nodded. Seemed reasonable enough.

"So where is your manor?" Desdemona asked. She was curious about everyone who worked in the Castle. Because for her, she only knew of the world of Castles' and almost nothing beyond its' walls.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Will turned to face her, he smiled.

"It is a bit far out, in the outskirts of the town, it isn't that grand, it has a small farm and it is sucessful, It is a nice place"

He chuckled, "To bad I couldn't take you there, I think you would like it, there is a little woodland near it, quite peaceful on a day like today" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:21 am

"Oh it sounds wonderful." Desdemona said imagining it. "I hope I can visit someday..."
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:26 am

DIFFERENT TIME!

At a complete and utter lost, Desdemona headed straight for where everything clear, the Forest. She didn't know what to do. She honestly didn't know. When she growing up in the Courts, she'd hear of people marrying for convenience, for money, for whatever reason other than love. And she had vowed, not a loud of course, but she had promised herself that she would not be one of those miserable people and that she would marry for love, because that's what a marriage should be. It should be born out of love and not greed or ambition, just love.

And Baron Yorick! Don't even get her started on him! Of all the men in court... why?! What was her father thinking? She knew she couldn't learn to love him. Why? Two main reasons, one, Baron Yorick was an Old fart, and two, because, well she already loved another.

Desdemona stumbled into the forest and sat in her favourite spot. She needed the peace that the forest brought to her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:46 am

Will had been in one of his usual guard posts, as Princess Des had been in a meeting with her sister.

When he saw the princess dash in to the woods, he blinked... Something didn't feel right, so he followed her and took a chance that he might get mad at him for following her again but he was concerned this time for some reason, and it wasn;t out of his duty to protect her either. Just pure and simple worry, worry like he would for any member of his family or friends that were upset.

Following her to the forest, he found her in the same place he had last time, this must have been a favorite spot of hers he supposed.

He walked over to her and asked quietly so not to scare her, "Are you alright Princess? you seem... down." he would have used a different word but he could be wrong. His mother had always said men were horrible at figuring womens emotions.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:54 am

"Oh Will," Desdemona moaned breathlessly. The fact that she didn't even comment on the fact that he was following her showed just how distracted she was. In truth she'd gotten used to him following her, and sometimes she found it rather comforting, but she still told him off - just for a bit of fun - but she couldn't keep up the pretenses now. "Something terrible has happened."

She was so... confused and frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:19 am

Will blinked and moved closer to her more worried, what could have happened to make her this upset... She didn't even tell him off for following her as she usually did, which was something he had gotten used to.

However this he was not used to, and he didn't think he ever would.

"Whats wrong?" he asked softly letting a bit of his worry leak through. " Anything I can help with?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:34 am

Desdemona shook her head and hastily wiped her face where helpless tears had fallen. "My father..."

She closed her eyes making more tears fall. She wiped them again and took a breath. She looked at Will, with terribly troubled eyes. "Will.. I'm engaged."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:04 am

Will was very troubled by her tears.... very troubled he could not help but place his hand on her shoulder, even though he was not allowed to touch her unless nessesary. But he felt he should offer her some comfort.

Then he heard the reason behind her sadness and looked in surprise, what ever he had expected that was not it. His heart sank, he wouldn't admit it to anyone, he had no chance with the princess but... he still was not happy about the idea of her marrying, even more so to see that it brought tears to her beautiful eyes.

"Engaged?... To who? if I may ask Princess" he asked worriedly he had heard of royalty marrying for political reasons.... but he had not thought it would happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:28 am

She felt Will place a comforting hand on her shoulder and found that she didn't want him to pull away.

"B-Baron Yorick of Danothos," Desdemona whispered. As she said it aloud, she felt a wave of despair - it made it all the more real. She was engaged to man - a vile man - a man old enough to be her grandfather at the very least!

She let another hot trickle of tears fall.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 am

Will looked in shock for a moment, he had heard of the Baron, he was quite old indeed and not the most desirable person around.

Des was marrying him? That was.... that was the most rediculus thing he ever heard. She deserved someone better then that old Baron. He would surly use her as a trophy.... if she was lucky...

Will suddenly found him self trying to think of ways to help her out of it, to protect her from the man whoes very name and title made her cry. But try as he might he could not think of anything he could do, short of running away with her. But he was certian she would not do that, not with him anyway.

It took most of his will power not to pull her into his arms, right there... her tears were almost more then he could bare.

He took out his hankerchief and gently wipped her face clear of the tear. Unknown to him his grip in her should tightened, just slightly.

"I... I am sorry Princess, I am not sure what I can do... but I will stand by you. If you ever need my help know I am not far away" he said softly hoping to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:48 am

Desdemona nodded silently as she could felt her throat tighten because of the oncoming of her tears.

When she felt that she could talk again, she surprised herself in asking, "Will, just hold me, please?" She knew he couldn't refuse her, it was not good to refuse a Royal for anything that they ask and she knew that she was talking advantage of their relationship... or whatever it was in asking him to do it but... she just desperately needed to feel human contact. She desperately need to feel him.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 am

Will though a little voice in his head said he shouldn't do it, that he should take the princess back to her sister.. he just couldn't. He soon found him self gently pulling her into his arms and hugging her.

"It is alright Princess, Shhh... I promise... I will do all I can to protect you from him" he soothed. It was not the guard in him talking no.... it is not a guards concern of who his charge is marrying.. No.. right at that moment it was only him, holding and trying his best to comfort the only he loved... but knew he couldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:22 am

Desdemona let herself be enwrapped in Will. She enjoyed his warmth, it comforted her immensely.

She was cruel in asking him to hold her, to Will and to herself. It made things all the more difficult. But as she heard him whispering comforting words in hear ear, she couldn't help but be glad that she did. And she couldn't help but notice how she fit in perfectly in his strong arms, and how utterly safe she felt. And how, even though she knew he couldn't do anything to stop her engagement, she believed in what he was saying and let herself believe that even for a moment, they might just be.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:07 am

Will continued to hold her, he didn't dare push away from her... no. He held her lightly, and absently rubbed the upper part of her back. If she wanted to break the embrace she could easily do so.

"Umm, Do you feel a bit better now?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:48 am

Will's voice Desdemona woke up from her temporary state of pleasant musings. She remembered that she was betrothed to the Baron, she remembered that she couldn't do anything about it, she was hugging her personal guard. Desdemona pulled away.

"I'm sorry about that Will..." Desdemona said, her onslaught of tears stopped momentarily. "I didn't mean to take advantage of you like that..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Will sighed and shook his head at her apology, he hadn't minded... though he was slightly disappointed she regreted the action.

"No need to apologize Princess, I returned the action.... I do not regret it.... I am relieved you feel better" he said while tryng to pull himself together.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Desdemona nodded slowly. "Thank you... I..." Desdemona was again reminded of the realities as Will returned to his formal tone with her. She preferred it when he was holding her...

"I... I am so confused Will... I don't know what to do. I don't want to marry the Baron... not at all."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Will sighed and decided to keep his and on her shoulder, his thumb moivng back and forth. He wished he could do something, he desperatly did.

"I am no expert on these matters so forgive me, but couldn't you just refuse to do it, they can not make you can they?" he asked he was suddenly very worried as to what her answer would be.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Desdemona sighed in despair. "I'm afraid they can... I am a Princess..." She sighed wondering how to explain this to him. "We've... we've obligations, and this isn't something I can talk my way out of... Cassie's going to try and talk to father... but I've..." She felt the tears coming again.

"Oh Will," she moaned in sadness. "I know it's silly of me to say this but... I wanted to marry for Love."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Will sighed, it pained him to see her so miserable, in a effort to make her feel better, he placed his are on her shoulders and gave a light squeeze. She had seemed to calm down at the embrace the had before.

" I do not think that is silly at all, only natural to want to be with the one you love" he said softly.. feeling terrible he could not do more.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:43 am

"It is silly," Desdemona argued. "No one in my family had married for love, it was all arranged. It was silly of me to think that I could be different...My father, my mother... and Cassie too. They were just lucky that they happened to love the person they were arranged with."

She couldn't believe how open she was with Will. The only other person she could speak as freely to was Cassie... well the only other human, the forest would sometimes also lended a listening ear.

She paused and looked up at Will. "I don't know... I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:34 am

Will sighed it was a tough dillema, " I am sorry Princess, I am afraid I don't know what to suggest. Believe me I wish I did, who does not want true love?" he said calmly while standing closely beside her.

"Is is not silly" he reafirmed again.

After all he was starting to care for Princess Des very much, it was a hope or rather a fools hope that something could happen between them.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:21 am

Odd as it was, Desdemona was reassured. She believed him for some reason, though she was the type of person who did not trust easily. But she found that trusting him was easy.

"I can't even think about being with the Baron..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alrania's Forest   Alrania's Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alrania's Forest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next