Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Childrens Lesson Room I_vote_lcapChildrens Lesson Room I_voting_barChildrens Lesson Room I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Childrens Lesson Room I_vote_lcapChildrens Lesson Room I_voting_barChildrens Lesson Room I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Childrens Lesson Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Childrens Lesson Room Empty
PostSubject: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Cassie smiled at her Son as he finished writing out the final line of his letters.

"Very good Liam, you are getting this quickly" Cassie priased.

Liam hugged his mother "Thanks Mother" he said with a smile.

"Now Son you are due for a Archery lesson with the master. Get a move on, you know he is annoyied when you are late"

Liam nodded "Yes Mother" he kissed her cheek and went to get is things before leaving.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Desdemona was looking desperately for her sister, clutching a letter tightly in her hand. She could not believe it... It was too terrible to think about... her marry... marry the Baron!?

"Cassie?" Desdemona said entering the room. She couldn't keep the distress in her voice hidden. "Might I have a word?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:19 pm

Cassie nodded detecting the distress in her sisters voice.

"Of course Des, We were just finished" she said.

Liam nodded to his Aunt, " See you later Aunt Des, I am going to Archery" he said with a note of excitiment, oblivious to his Aunt problem as he ran out of the room.

"What is wrong Des?" Cassie asked motioning for her sister to come to her once liam left.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Desdemona was too miserable to even attempt to smile at her nephew. An oddity in itself. She usually doted on her niece and nephew and took every opportunity to spoil them.

"Father sent me a very troublesome letter..." Desdemona said approaching Cassie.

As she got closer she sat down and all of her resolve, dissolved. "Is it true Cas? Am I to marry the Baron Yorick!?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Cassie sighed and sat beside her little sister, "Oh Des, I told him not to.... I told him you would be meserable with him, but as usual father would not listen to me it seems" Cassie said putting her hand on Des shoulder.

"I will try and convince him to chance his mind Des... I promise, I won't let you go with the old brute of a man" she said hateing seeing her sister upset.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:44 pm

"So it is true then!" Desdemona exclaimed her voice near hysterics. "The fact that he told you only verifies it! How long have you known? How long has he been planning this?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Cassie put both her hands one her sisters shoulders, " I am so sorry I didn't tell you, I only found out he had been planning this since 2 week ago, he mentioned Yorick as a candidate and told him not to even think it, that the Baron couldn't be trusted. I thought he might have trusted my word.... I so sorry Des... Father has lost his mind" she said pulling her self closer to her sister.

"I am so sorry I will talk to father in person this time if I have to, or I will go with you and you can talk to him?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:54 pm

"Oh can you Cas? I don't think I could go there alone... Father never listens to me." Desdemona conceded approvingly.

"But how could he even think that me and the Baron..." Desdemona trailed off unable to articulate her words but her meaning was clear. What in Merlin's name was Alastiar thinking?!
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Cassie nodded, "Yes, sister, I will talk to him, I was arrange to go there as soon as I can" she said.

She sighed, " I am not sure what is going through his head Des, but I will try and find out I promise. Now try to calm down ok?" she said rubbing her sisters back in a soothing motion.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Desdemona shook her head. "I don't know if that will help much Cassie, when father makes up his mind..." Desdemona closed her eyes. "I can't marry the Baron, I can't!"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Cassie sighed, "We will think of something Des, there got to be a way... I won't give up Des.. you shouldn't yet either. I swear Des, I will do everything I can to protect you form that man... Okay?" she said rubbing her sisters back.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Desdemona didn't know what else to say. She believed Cassie would do everything in her power to help her... but once their father made up his mind...

Desdemona nodded slowly. "I hope we will be able to change his mind..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Childrens Lesson Room   Childrens Lesson Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Childrens Lesson Room
Page 1 of 1