Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Southwest Hall I_vote_lcapSouthwest Hall I_voting_barSouthwest Hall I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Southwest Hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Southwest Hall Empty
PostSubject: Southwest Hall   Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Southwest Hall St.-Georges-Hall,-Windsor-Castle,-From-Royal-Residences,-Engraved-By-W.-J.-Bennett-,-Pub.-By-William-Henry-Pyne-$281769-1843$29,-1816
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
King Oberon
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
King Oberon

Personal Archive
Name: Oberon, Iago, Yorick, Lani, Loki, Stephen III
Love?: Married

Southwest Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southwest Hall   Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:55 am

Baron Yorick of Danothos, visitor to Alrania Castle along with the Sorcerer Iago, strolled through the southeastern hall. The so-named magician was at his side, and they were having a rather hushed discussion. It was actually rather odd to look at the pair: one was dressed extravagantly in bright colors and aged to the point of being perhaps more a wizard than the actual sorcerer. The other wore cloth of darkest black and was only of middling years himself; much too young for certain individuals to consider him a proper sorcerer... despite the formidability with which he wielded such forces.

That was the thing about appearances: they tended to be quite deceiving... especially when in the hands of this lot.

“... must know what she is up to. It is rather odd the Queen assigned the girl a trainee knight, when certainly a fully-trained one would better serve her sister’s interests...” the Baron continued on, having already taken this verbal trip at least twice before.

“Yes, my Lord, I quite agree...” Iago replied obediently, knowing that Yorick was merely ranting. Though, secretly, he was really getting fed up with listening to the woes of a century-old man.

“There is no telling whether this is intended to bring about a new betrothed for Princess Desdemona into King Alastair’s line of sight, or if it is merely coincidence. In the event it is the former, I require the service of your eyes and ears, Iago. You ought know well by now precisely how those who cross me are dealt with... just look at little Lyra...”

Iago winced at the name of the young servant girl in service to the Baron. Not unlike himself, the girl hated being in the employ of this rotting lump of flesh named Yorick. Yet on the other hand, he envied the girl... she needn’t serve him out of the same necessity as he. Had she enough money to free herself from the baron’s clutches she could up and leave at any time. If Iago’s plans were to succeed he could not afford the same luxury, and thus why he remained at the older man’s side even now. How he wished Yorick simply let things be instead of trying to control every little thing with an iron fist. A trait they only sometimes shared, Iago had noted many a time before.

“Furthermore, did you not tell me you spied the pair alone together in the forest? Heaven only knows what that was all about!” Yorick bantered further in little more than a whisper.

“Yes, my Lord... but nothing came of –“

“Nothing came of it, that time. What of next time? And the time after next? Your happening upon them once was a blessing... I must know everything that happens between the Princess and her ‘dutiful’ Trainee Guard! Everything!” Yorick demanded in the same hushed tone, halting his footsteps. His tone regarding the sentry assigned to his future wife sounded disdainful, suspicious. “A simple page boy has not the stealth nor the ability to hide in the shadows, listening, like a sorcerer such as thee. It is why I demand this extra duty of you! Unless by some off chance you have something to do with this...?”

’The treachery card... such a paranoid old fool,’ Iago mused, face otherwise impassive, as the Baron set a fierce expression on him to bore deeply into onyx pools. Thanks be to the gods that Iago turned out more like his mother in certain areas of appearance, and that Yorick likely didn’t remember the eyes of his wife as keenly as he once did.

“What ever my Lord requires of me, I shall endeavor to provide and serve, until thou releaseth me or unto the time death taketh me,” the magician replied, bowing as much as he dared to given the close proximity to which he was with the Baron. Pretty words, to be sure... if only they didn’t taste so foul upon reciting them!

Yorick scanned his sorcerer’s face for any sign of insincerity in the words, but found none. Therefore, he nodded his acceptance of the statement. “I must know everything,” he reiterated, “... no matter how insignificant or unassuming. I will not have a woman betraying me, attempting to overthrow me, or undermining me. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, My Lord,” Iago replied so quietly only he himself could hear the words, nodding as he spoke. It wasn’t quite what he had on his priorities list for the day, but if it kept him in the Baron’s good graces for at least a little while longer... well... the sorcerer supposed he could live with that. After all, revenge would taste oh so sweet once the tables were turned on the man that had taken everything Iago ever wanted in life – as a child, at least – away from him.

“Then you are dismissed to go about your business,” Yorick answered curtly, voice at full volume now that their private discussion was over. It also so happened they were somewhat near the Princess’s chambers... it would not do for the Baron to be found so near to the quarters.

Iago merely stood there leaning slightly upon his staff and watching his father’s retreating form, wondering how this new situation might become of vital or maximum use to him.
Back to top Go down
DQ Genevieve
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
DQ Genevieve

Personal Archive
Name: Genevieve, Alida, Bavona, Hilda, Jahan V, Arnulf, Vémundr, Aemilia, Ashza, Weilew, Panthea, Otto, Chloris, Amsel, Ramerna and Sister Eenra
Love?: In love

Southwest Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southwest Hall   Southwest Hall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:07 am

(Continued from Northeast hall)

The neighing of horses filled her ears and she stopped to look about. Nine golden horses approached her, their blowing manes swept back into royal fastenings. With horror, she saw their bloodied hooves and crimson speckled bellies and sides.
Coughing and clutching his rent side, Gareth staggered toward her, tears pouring down his youthful face.
"Grandmother..." he whispered.
Running to him, she caught him as he crumpled to the forest earth. The horses laughed and trotted in a dizzying circle about them as she held his broken body.
"Hush..." she murmured, stroking his weary forehead. It was clammy and cold to her touch. His life was leaving him and she felt it- saw it tearing itself from the weave of his life.
"Save me..." Gareth moaned, his bloody hand reaching up to grab her hand.
"I cannot." she closed her eyes. The tears were too great to hold back and she began to sob.

Still running, tears running freely down her pale cheeks, she collapsed against the wall and crumpled to the floor, panting heavily from her long walk/run. Her lungs strained for every breath and had she been awake she would have noted the pain that her mind tried to force her to feel- doing it's best to shake her awake and calm her, to save her own life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Southwest Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southwest Hall   Southwest Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Southwest Hall
Page 1 of 1