Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers I_vote_lcapPrincess Desdemona's Personal Chambers I_voting_barPrincess Desdemona's Personal Chambers I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers I_vote_lcapPrincess Desdemona's Personal Chambers I_voting_barPrincess Desdemona's Personal Chambers I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Empty
PostSubject: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:54 am

Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers 13904010
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:14 am

Will waited in the shadows down the hall slightly form the princess's room, his dark armor she fit reasonabley with they shadows. The princess wished to have nap he would wait for her. he would only be relieved until nightfall when normal palace night guards took over. his sleeping arrangements were not far in fact.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:06 am

Desdemona slowly peaked out of a small hole in her door. Surprised was she to find this hole here the first time she visited her sister's castle, but she was grateful for it none-the-less. No bigger than a the thickness of her finger, it proved to be very useful. Especially for times such as these. She'd put a cover on it, and inconspicuous one that blended with the door. She was confident, she was the only person who knew about it.

Silently, she peered through it. Watching for her new guard. He blended well with his surroundings, she'd give him that. It was only because she was peering very carefully did she notice him. She smiled closing the hole with it's temporary cover. He'd think she would be napping when really, she was headed out.

She poked her head out of her window. She didn't opt for a high room. One because she was dreadfully afraid of heights, and two, because, she could easily climb down from the second floor. The castle's wall had been build wonderfully well for climbing, she thought as she crept out. Soon, she was on the ground, and securing her green hood, she headed towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Will spotted movement from out a window in the palace hall. Looking out her saw her, Princess Desdemona running in to the forest next to the castle.

"Very clever princess, you almost folded me" he said with a small chuckle. Before whirling around and breaking into a run out of the castle to follow the princess into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 am

=New timeline=

It was just about lunch time but Desdemona could not bring herself to go down to the great hall. She seemed to have lost her appetite since learning of her fate and would know eat only miniscule amounts of food.

She opt to stay inside her room, it gave her comfort, she could almost imagine that she didn't have to marry the Baron if she was just here by herself, reading. Here no one would interrupt her. It was her own private place.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:50 am

Will sighed carrting a plate of food to princess Des's chambers, He wasn't going to go in.. he was just worried about her, even her Queen Cassandra expressed concern during the last evening meal.

So he offered to bring the princess something to eat, figureing it was due to her recent engagement that she was hiding herself in her room.

Riseing is hand he knocked on the door.

"Princess Des? It is Will... I brought you something to eat." he said, he was tad nervous.. for he had once said he would not bother her while she was in her rooms... but this was out of worry as her friend... not her guard.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:56 am

The knock had scared her a little, though she really should have expected it, missing meals wouldn't have gone unnoticed, especially by her sister. She was glad, that it was Will who brought her the food... though he was probably just doing his duty.

She stood from her previous sitting position and opened the door for him.

"Hello Will," she greeted warmly. "But I have to say Will, I'm not very hungry at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:20 am

Will blinked and looked down, " Ah well, Forgive me for saying so Princess, but your presence at meal times is missed as of late. The Queen express her concern... I offered to bring you something. You must eat Princess, we worry for you" he said handing her the dinner plate... then throughly expecting the door to be slammed on his face..

He was worried about her so much... more then he cared to admit.

"At least eat alttle?" he asked or more like pleaded. if only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:11 am

Desdemona didn't get the offered food but instead stepped away from the door, a gesture that meant she was letting him in, and sat back down on the armchair near the window. "Perhaps later..." Food seemed so trivial at the moment. But her heart did skip a beat when she heard that he offered to bring food up for her. Did that mean anything? A part of her wished desperately so, but another part, the more logical part told her he was just doing his duty, he was a very good guard after all.

"Thank you, though." Desdemona said to him. "It was sweet of you, to bring me food."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Will looked shocked for a moment, she was actaully letting him inside her room. He stepped inside still couldn't help bit nervous.

If she wasn't going to eat why let him in, did that mean she actually wanted talk to him?

He placed the food in a near by table. He blushed slightly when she said it had been sweet of him, well he did care about her after all, didn't he.

"Of course... I was worried about you" he said...
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:14 pm

That made Desdemona smile, "It's sweet of you to worry about me."

He really was putting at her heartstrings today wasn't he? "But you shouldn't worry about me you know, it isn't part of your duty."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:04 am

Will chucked and shook his head, "It may not be my Duty Princess... but I do anyway" he said with a smile.

"What is wrong though? Is it the Baron again?" he asked, a slight tinge in his voice that the thought baron had said something to upset her, or worse done something? Or perhaps it was the inpending marriage. It could have been anything.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:58 am

"It is indeed the Baron again." She was about to say more but realised she was slightly embarrassed about that. She bit her lip. It was silly. She should stop fretting so much and just accept her fate...

"Why do you worry for me Will?" Desdemona asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:55 am

Will gave her a type of look that said "what kinda question is that?"

"Because..." he started but stopped, surely she would laugh at him if he told her the truth, he was just a knight, she a princess... She would never look at him that way..

"I concider you a friend Princess Des..." he said.. though he in truth concidered her much more then that.

"hmm.. " was all he sounded trying to think of something to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:16 am

Desdemona let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She was hoping... Well she pushed it away. She was glad that he considered her as a friend. "I consider you a friend too Will... and I've to confess, I haven't very many." She smiled, "That's the first time you've used my nickname."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:47 am

Will smiled, being her friend was more then he could hope for. "I find you are quite easy to befirend... concidering you didn't like me all that much in our first meeting."

He blushed when he realised his slip, "So I did" he said slightly sheepishly.

"Is that alright with you?" he asked. While formulating a plan in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:55 am

That made Desdemona laugh. "It wasn't personal, Will, do understand. I would have disliked anyone in your position."

"Of course it is, Will, I call you by your nickname, and you call me by mine. It's what friends do don't they?" Desdemona said reassuring. Of course, she didn't mention the fact that her name sounded wonderful passing through his lips.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:05 am

Will chuckled, " Yes, right you are Princess" he paused to just try something.. "Des" he finished. His heart pounded slightly at saying her name so disformaly.

He smiled "Hmm I think I know something that will cheer you up, Wait here I will be back in 5 minutes"

With that Will left Des's room and went down the his quarters during his time at the palace.

He changed into civilian cloths, a grey shirt and brown pants, though he kept his sword. The he grabed one of the Items that used to be his mothers. A picnic basket.

Then he dashed down to the kitchens and had fruits, chocolates, and bread placed in it.

Then he arrived back at Des's rooms and knocked out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:31 am

Will was gone even before Desdemona could reply. She stood up to watch him run down the hallway and watched till he disappeared.

There was a slight pull of her lips as she watched him go. Des... Why did her name sound so good when he said it?

No sooner than she'd try to return to her reading, Will was back.

"Wow Will," Desdemona said bemusedly, meeting him. "Where did you go? That sure was quick."

She looked at his change of clothes, "And you've changed too," then her eyes saw the basket he was holding. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:01 am

Will smiled and chucked, "So many questions... Yes this Princess Des is a Picnic basket" he said. Then he mentally prayed and crossed his fingers.

"Come with me, For this one day I invite you to get your mind off your troubles, and simply relax with a friend. Seems to me you could use it." he said holding his hand out with a smile.

He changed his clothes so he wouldn't think he were there as her guard solely, but as her friend instead.

"I am not asking you to eat anything if you do not wish to... just that you come with me and give it a try" he said.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:34 am

Desdemona found Will's smile to be infectious and she smiled as she placed her hand in his. He was gallant and charming, and made Desdemona's cheeks redden, but in an entirely pleasant manner. "Alright then."

But then she realized the food he'd brought for her. "Oh, I think we should take this back, it'll be an awful waste."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:55 pm

Will sighed and smiled, "Give it a chance Princess you may change your mind later on" he said sqeezing her hand slightly.

"Come I know the perfect spot, I know you will love" he said guiding her out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:18 am

"Alright then, where are you taking me?" Desdemona asked curiously. She squeezed his hand back and she let her self be pulled away by him.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:26 am

Will chuckled, "You will see soon Princess Des, don't worry it isn't far"

(( To the Alranian woods? ))
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:15 am

LATER, AFTER THE ALRANIAN WOODS

Desdemona was gazing out her window. She wasn't really paying attention to the beautiful still landscape that still had a touch of light in them, despite the late twilight our but immersed, as before, in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next