Legend Kingdom Come
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Kingdom Come

Welcome to a world of Royalty, Knights, Wizards and all that come with the Middle ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forest Near Carpatus
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:40 am by LadyLilliAschuill

» The Cold Wind Rounds
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:48 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Misery Enjoys Company [Iago’s Chambers; Azazel; Plague Era]
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:25 am by King Oberon

» Angie's Banners
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 pm by LadyLilliAschuill

» I'M BACK!!
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm by Queen Cassandra

» A Odd, Bizarre Blurry Day
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:55 pm by Queen Cassandra

» Ichabod’s Bedroom
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 am by King Oberon

» Captured Behind Enemy Lines
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am by Queen Cassandra

» Joust Tournament
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:12 pm by Princess Desdemona

Top posters
Queen Cassandra
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPrincess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 I_voting_barPrincess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
DQ Genevieve
Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPrincess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 I_voting_barPrincess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
King Oberon
Princess Desdemona
LadyLilliAschuill
Elektra
Rozen_Maiden
Illyria_wants_foooood!
Albel Nox
Kirlan
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
Hogwarts Founders Trimanthia Kingdom RolePlayGateway Superville

Hogwarts: The Next Generation

Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive
Name: Cassie, Cara, Liam, Will, Elchanan, Arianna, Lyra and Anna
Love?: Married

Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 am

Will paced outside for what seemed like forever, they needed to talk.. that much he knew. He had a chance to calm down and clear his head, yes them talking about this seemed to make the most sense in his mind.

Finally he stopped pacing and stood infront of her door.. what was he to say?

He sighed, this was alot harder then he thought it was going to be.

Hesitating for a moment he knocked on the door.

"Des?... " he said quietly.. "Princess? Can I come in? I think um we need to talk" he said and then holding is breath hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
https://legendkingdomcome.rpg-board.net
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive
Name: Desdemona
Love?: In love

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:54 am

Desdemona was not surprised to see Will there and so she nodded and motioned for him to close the door.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 am

Will walked in and closed the door..

Okay now what to say?...

"Uh.. Princess I.. Des.. I ah.." he stammered for a moment, not knowing what to say.

" I am sorry about what happened between us in the forest... I.. I crossed a line that I know I shouldn't have... But what I said in the forest was the truth, I do Love you... and nothing anyone does with change that. I want to see this through to where ever it might go... by your side... Maybe with us together... a salution will be found" he said softly looking at her.. he was no royal and hence held no reserve at the moment in time, He did truely love her and is was plain in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:34 am

Despite her mental preparation before hand, she felt as if the floor was pulled right from under her as she was faced with Will's handsome features with an unyielding display of raw emotion.

She felt her mask slip as she saw love in Will's eyes, her own torn emotion peaking out. "I..." Her voice didn't seem to work.
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:22 am

Will sighed, he stepped toward her, but kept a distance... he didn't want... to make it anymore difficult then it already was. He wanted to comfort her, yet he knew he pushed to much already. He had lay a lot on her shoulders, which was something that made him feel horrible. She already had enough to deal with as it was.

"I am sorry.. I put this all on you, I shouldn't have... I..." he stammered again.

"I never ment to cause you distress... " He whispered. "Just breath, take your time.... It is me Will... I felt no different about you his morning then I do now.. only difference I am sure of it now" he said... Unsure if he was saying to right thing or not.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Desdemona had to drop her gaze to gather up her remaining courage. She couldn't... but would it be so bad if she followed what she wanted? Yes, a part of her said, she was already betrothed, it was her duty to follow through with it. She couldn't... she and Will could never be... it was impossible. Not only that, but if the Baron or anyone finds out... she was sure the Baron would get Will hurt.

She told herself that over and over and when she looked at him again, determination was set in her features. "We can't Will. It's impossible. I am a Princess and I'm betrothed. And you, you are a Knight-in-training. We can't. Despite of what we may feel about each other. You and I... we can't."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Will held his breath as she seemed togather her strength, where this path was going he had no idea, but he would respect and follow whatever she choose.

At her first words he felt his heart drop, in a way he expected it, she was right after-all, she said nothing unture. He had hoped that there was a way, a way to make them possible.

Taking a couple deep breaths to keep what little control he had over his emotions in check.

"Princess... Des, please.. there must be a way, I mean from the way I see it a young..beautiful princess and a hundred year old something Baron shouldn't be possible.. and you despise him, you have everything to loose in the marriage and he has everything to gain.. No one would have to know princess...we could keep it secret. With me as your personal guard we no one would suspect why we are always together. Des.... princess please reconsider? " Somewhere along in his speach he managed to close more distense between them and he placed his hand gently on her shoulder.

"I love you Des" he said as if this was last chance... he didn't want to loose her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Desdemona closed her eyes. She was losing control fast. When he touched her she felt all her resolve dissolve. She wanted nothing more than to succumb to his wishes be in his arms.

No! She need to be strong. She need to resist this! She was a princess. She needed to do her duty! Not only that but she'd hate to imagine what the Baron would do if he found out about them. What he would do to Will!

Suddenly a solution occurred to her. Oh but it was horrid and it was the last thing she wanted to do. But she had to. It was the only way... She needed to hurt Will to protect him. She figured, he wouldn't stop as long as he had a chance, however slight it may be. But if she told him that it just wasn't possible that she didn't... he would stop. The only problem was, she didn't want him to.

"I'm sorry Will... but I don't... I can't... you're just a Knight..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:12 pm

As soon as the words left his princess's lips he removed his hand from her as if she has burnt him, and he took a stiff step backward. After eyeing her for a second he closed his eyes hiding the humilation, and betrayal he was currently feeling. The wall of rank that the princess had seemed to slowly take down for him was suddenly shot back up and slammed in his face.

With a tightly clenched fist it fell to his side, he opened his eyes but made sure to avoid her and more or less kept his eyes at her feet, hence his posture was slightly bowed.

Despite the warring emotions inside his mind and heart he tried his best to keep his voice level and emotionless and almost stiffly formal.

"OF course Princess, I apologise for my foolishness... I had forgotten my place.. With your permission may I be dismissed? I don't have Authorization to be in your Quarters." he said his voice stiff and cold.. as if Des has flipped a switch inside him...

It did cross his mind that Des pulled this, to get him to do exactly what he was doing now... but it hardly mattered, If this was the outcome she wanted, then he would give it to her.
Back to top Go down
Princess Desdemona
Lower Classman
Lower Classman
Princess Desdemona

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:09 pm

With the mere look on his face, Desdemona wanted to take her words back. She wanted to tell him the truth! She wanted to tell him that she loved him too. Being a Knight didn't matter to her, rank didn't matter to her. It took all of herself control not to reach out to him. He looked so... so... hurt.... but that was her intention wasn't it? To hurt him? It was for the best? Riiiight?

She had to turn her back to him so that he would not see the traitorous tear that slid down her face. "Yes... that would be best perhaps..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Cassandra
The Royal Queen
The Royal Queen
Queen Cassandra

Personal Archive

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Will turned on his heel as he made a bee line for the door, wanting to leave her sight as soon as possible.

He stopped at the door and turned back to her for a second, he sighed, "Farewell Princess" he said quietly and continued and vanished in to the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers   Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Desdemona's Personal Chambers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2